• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, October 08, 2007

    I have a confession....

    No list today! Sorry but there it is. Hubby is off, we had a staff chat meeting to finalize next week's Madness events and hubby and I are going out on a date tonight so we've been trying to get our "weekend" chores done. (He's on rotating shift work so our weekend can be almost any day of the week- lol!)

    I do have a cute picture of Emma to share with you all.
    This was a few weeks ago. We took Emma and Kullan for ice cream. I know mine looks hugs but that waffle cone doesn't go much past a half inch into that cup. That face Emma is making is classic her. She's saying cheese and telling you to squeeze the button on the camera to take a photo.

    Sorry about the list but I'll come back tomorrow while Emma is in school, after my dentist's appt, and do one. Or during her nap if the dentist takes forever. Pop over to the wonderful Ikea Goddess for you freebie fix if needed!

    I can't wait for next week!!! Exciting things going on. My Bingo chat is now set for friday the 19th at 7 pm eastern. The bingo card template and word list will go up this weekend probably or next Monday at the latest. Wait until you see all the goodies we have for you all!

    I have no new news on Katie. She's still in the hospital but she seems to be doing ok. She does still have a long road to recovery and they're still assessing all the damage that was done by the stroke she had. Thanks again for everyone's prayers and who've checked up on me and/or her! You guys are the best!

    * I do know that Marcee has a cute set of flowers on her blog today!
    And Kim B. has some cluster tags.

    Happy scrapping y'all!
    C-ya tomorrow!

    Comments on "I have a confession...."

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (4:56 PM, October 08, 2007) : 

    Hiya Amy- Hope you have a great date tonight- I've booked mine for Friday night-hahahaha. Oh man I want to 'eat' Emma up- she has the most gorgeous grin and I'm jealous of her hair!! Keep us updated on Katie- sending hugs
    MEEE

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:59 PM, October 08, 2007) : 

    she is just SO cute!! love that face! tfs, gmaj

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (12:56 AM, October 09, 2007) : 

    What a sweet sweet picture.

     

    Blogger Boo said ... (9:05 AM, October 09, 2007) : 

    I'm so sorry and shocked to hear the news of your friend. My prayers are with her and her family and to you Amy. Hugs to you all.
    Boo x

     

    post a comment