• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, October 05, 2007

    Softness add-on

    Hey there everyone. I have a few announcements for you all today. First off is that I'm retiring the Amazing Technicolor Dream Collection. What does that mean? Well it'll be 65% off thru the end of October and then it'll disappear forever. So go grab the kits or the entire collection before they're gone in the retirement section at DBD!
    And tomorrow for one day only as part of the Super Saturday Sale my kit Amy's Birthday Bash will be 50% off all day!

    And now in the shop my newest kit Softness. It's soft and supple as a cloud, cool and pretty as a winter's sunrise. You'll find flowers, lace and less feminine elements for a variety of themes; the gentle colors could easily be used for anything!
    Softness is up now in my DBD shop!

    And here's today's Friday Freebie an add-on for Softness.
    download Softness Add-On

    And last but never least all of you people who've joined my newsletter yahoo group you'll be getting this little extra goodie for the kit! (You can still join in the right sidebar. ------> )
    Now let's go grab some freebies:
    Sarah has a killer October Desktop if you want to grab it. (Not Halloween or calendar)
    Line has some big and colorful flowers for you.
    MJB has a grunged up kit called Bouh. (Very cool)
    Mom2niryza has some cool buttoned and stitched felt stars.
    Blythe has a killer distressed alpha up.
    Candee has a cool set of funky frames with a few extras called Brand new Day on her blog.
    Susan has her kit Raspberry Goodness up for grabs.
    She's Full of Scrap has a kit called Fall for You.
    Sunflowers has a cute wrapped frame up.
    Kim B. has part 2 of Starry-Edge up for grabs. (And some Starry-Shines HERE.)
    JuLaender has Grungy paper pack No. 2 up.
    Carla has a Cheery Halloween mini up.
    Melissa has a neat template.
    Michaele has a cute fall button on her blog.
    Fantacy has some adorable Halloween elements on her blog.
    Lisa has a lovely QP from her new kit Bordeaux Bliss up.
    Valinda has a great 4 photo QP.
    Olivia has a Ratty Frame from her new kit Spooky for you.
    Misty has some Square Buttons up for grabs.
    Lindsay Jane has a starry template for you.
    Tracy has 2 cool freebies, a QP and a mini kit- they rock!
    Gina has a adorable Winterberry Alpha up.
    Erica has a beautiful Heratige Happy for you.
    Karola has a darling kit called Sweets 4 my Sweet on their blog.
    As always remember to share the love when freebie snagging!

    Thank you again for all the prayers for Katie, her family and myself. I'm doing better but still a bit freaked out about all of this. I wish I was home so I could go see her instead of having my best friend Emily keep calling me with updates. She's been a rock for everyone calling people and as a nurse helping them understand what's going on. I have no new news as the time difference makes my getting of updates hard. So thank you again.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Softness add-on"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:50 AM, October 05, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Thank you so much for the beautiful add on.I love your new kit.Looks sooo soft.:)
    Soo sorry to hear about your friend.She sure is young to have had a stroke.We are dealing with that with my FIL.He had one Sunday.:( I will keep her in my prayers..along with him.
    Thank you for mentioning my freebies....and the other ones too.How sweet!
    Hope to see your pics soon.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 AM, October 05, 2007) : 

    Amy - I love your Softness Add-on!! It's beautiful!! I love the bent corner, since I don't know how to do it myself! Thank you so much for sharing.

     

    Blogger Shetzers Designs said ... (11:55 AM, October 05, 2007) : 

    Amy - Thank you so much for sharing a piece of your newest kit, its wonderful. Thanks as always for the freebie list.

    ARS

     

    Blogger Peggie said ... (9:47 PM, October 05, 2007) : 

    This is beautiful. I love the design and the blue color. Thank you.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:36 PM, October 05, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! Finally got the chance to come on by and say a big Hello to you! Wow, thanks for awarding me the Smile Award - you are such a sweety - thanks so very much! What a nice surprise! Also, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love AND for mentioning my freebie, too!
    Your new kit, Softness is absolutely gorgeous - I can't wait to scrap some layouts with it! WTG!
    Hope your friend gets better soon - that is so scary for such a young age! I will keep her in my prayers!
    Hugs to you my friend!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Muma said ... (3:26 AM, October 06, 2007) : 

    I have just read about your friend Katie. Katie, her family and you are in our prayers. Having had my partner come home from work in July with a stroke I kinda know what everyone is going through. Luckily my partner had a full recovery after an angiogram busted up the clots, so I only know a small part of whats happening as his recovery was almost instant. I'll be watching for updates.

     

    Blogger Inma said ... (3:28 PM, October 06, 2007) : 

    I hope you feel a bit better about your friend situation and also that your friend recovers well and soon.

    Thanks so much for the list and for the add-on to your kit, it's a fantastic kit and the pattern in the cream paper looks kinds damask, very beautiful. :)

    Best wishes. :O)

     

    post a comment