• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, February 20, 2008

    A little bit of funny

    So I've seen some really cool and funny links lately that I wanted to share with you. They've been around awhile but were new to me. So maybe they'll be new to you or just once again bring a smile to your face. This first one is hilarious, just press play and be prepared to laugh! Animator-vs-Animation

    This next one is a series of 6, I believe called You Suck at Photoshop. (There is adult language in this one so make sure the kiddies aren't around or you're not at work.) The link is to the first, once it's done you can click next or pick one from the sidebar.

    Here's a fun one for you. Monopoly is making a global edition, and they need your help! Right now you can go and vote for what cities in the world you think should be on the 20 most popular city spaces in the new edition. There's only 9 days left to vote and you can vote once a day! (Oh my buddy Shelly, who's blog I read about it on, wants you to vote for Queenstown, New Zealand please.)

    Thank you everyone for your wonderful response to my going insane on Monday. I will probably be cutting back on the hunting and giving of freebies once I start school full time, but we'll have to wait and see. At least once the summer starts Emma will be in summer school 5 days a week in the mornings. Hopefully that'll give me enough time to do everything.

    Let's go find some freebies!
    Heather has a add-on for her Grungy Valentine kit.
    Kim B. has The Blues on her blog. (And a sampler of her new kit Story-Book Romance HERE.)
    Monika has a pretty and sparkly Purple kit for you.
    Princess Pam has all kinds of ABC: Jump kit letter "A" goodies for you.
    Janosch has a About a Boy add-on for you. (Must go thru shop.)
    Gina has a neat little alpha on her blog. (She's where I got the You Suck at PS links from.)
    Chrissy has a cool circle template. (Must send message to receive link.)
    Janette has some cool sketches on her blog.
    Bethany has a bunch of new word arts on her blog.
    Cool Mojo Monday paper pack by Amanda.
    Olivia has a fabulous Tropical Vacation frame 2 for you. (Grab the first one HERE.)
    Elisa has her Grungy Charme kit up for grabs.
    Ana Mara has a cute bragbook QP from her Happy Birthday kit.
    (Also 2 square QPs from her Little Flowers kit HERE.)
    Tara is having a CT call and giving out a cool Queen of Green mini.
    Melbby has 2 great QPs she made with some of Petitmoineaux's kits.
    Valinda has a slew of killer QPs on her blog. (Scroll down and see all the wonders she's made!)
    As always please leave these hard working ladies some love!

    Happy Scrapping y'all!

    Comments on "A little bit of funny"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (2:21 PM, February 20, 2008) : 

    we are slowly going crazy, we are slowwlyyy going crazy, we arrrreee sslloowwwly gooinnggg craaazy... hehe, you will be fine my fwend. I am so proud of you!

    well the suck thing is sorta funny, but hay - we have a vanagon and i won't have anyone altering a vanagon. ha!

    hopes you have a good day, my Amy

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (2:27 PM, February 20, 2008) : 

    LOL- that's at Barbs comment!
    Oh girl I FEEL you! And I haven't even started the mega yet * OOOPS*-LOL. So it's going to be a CRUNCH week this week. Just popped in to send hugs while Wayne snores a bit on the couch- hahaha
    Loves Me

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:00 PM, February 20, 2008) : 

    Thanks for the great list today. Have a great week.

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (3:10 PM, February 20, 2008) : 

    Sounds like your life is on the crazy train - glad I could help out with a bit of fun. Tschüss!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (4:16 PM, February 20, 2008) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    Wow! How big is your plate anyway?LOL I don't know how you do all that you do.Wish I had just a tiny portion of your get up and go.:)
    My DH will love that Animator-Animation video.He is learning Flash now.LOL Thanks for the link:)
    That's the only video I had a chance to go see so far.Just wanted to be sure to comment before getting side tracked again.hehe
    Thank you once again for listing my freebies...and for calling them killer QPs.That made my day!:)
    So..are you scrapping your college classes etc..hehe.You will need a platter..not a plate.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger TaniaJPS said ... (4:22 PM, February 20, 2008) : 

    I adore you and your blog girl! That animator vs. Animation was fantastic. Had me smiling ear-to-ear. Thanks for the laughs!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:02 PM, February 20, 2008) : 

    Thanks for the list Amy. However do you find the time?

     

    Blogger heidig said ... (10:16 AM, February 22, 2008) : 

    I love You Suck at Photoshop, thanks for pointing me there.

     

    post a comment