• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, June 01, 2009

    I'm back.... but on vacation!

    Hi everyone. Ugh, I was so sick last week. Still lingering a bit but whew was it bad. Emma Lee and hubby are all better but I'm still the one with a head cold and respiratory infection. But I have good drugs mow and am at least functional. One of my wonderful adopted family members took Emma Lee for a few hours yesterday so I did get my homework done and am now on vacation. Which means I get to put together the 4 crafts for VBS into separate ziploc baggies for 150 ids. That's 600 baggies worth of crafts I need to prep and bag. Eek! So I may not be on here too much this week either.

    New Hot Nuts are out and 35% off today! Including the new team Mixed Nuts mini/mega kit. Here's my contribution for the month, it's a boy kit called Here Comes Trouble!
    You can find mine HERE. (Did you see the alpha?)
    The Mega kit with everyone's part HERE.
    and the super cool QP album (27 QPs) can be found HERE.

    Enjoy and happy June to you all!

    P.S. 18 free kits in the week 4 of the DigiScrap Addicts SYTYCD contest.
    All free if you join their forum!
    (Total for all 4 weeks so far is 180+ free kits!!!!)

    Comments on "I'm back.... but on vacation!"

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (5:15 PM, June 03, 2009) : 

    Amy - I'm glad you're feeling better, but 600 bsggies? That's going to take away from reading time. ;)

    Take care, and enjoy your vacation.

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (5:16 PM, June 03, 2009) : 

    sigh ... that would be baggies! It's freezing down here in NZ and my fingers aren't working very well.

     

    post a comment