• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, May 04, 2009

    So much to do...

    Well, it's crunch time again. The end of the school year is almost here! I need to get those teacher appreciation books finished and off to print ASAP- eek! Also VBS is the second week of June and I'm in charge of crafts... for 150 kids!!!!

    First off, to announce the winner of my NSD Grab Bag contest is: Ginger!
    Congrats girl, if you would email me I can send you the links! (awatson8@nc.rr.com)

    My NSD Grab bag will be in the shop thru Sunday. Then is shall go into the shop as it's separate parts. And here's the big reveal:
    Little Fishes
    Typekey Clips- alpha
    On Fairy Wings
    (Awesome tree, wand and red/yellow mushroom by the ever talented Mrs. Miles!)

    Jumpstarts template collection No. 12
    Head on over and snag the grab bag for just $2 before it disappears!
    (Sorry the templates aren't free, but if you go down one blog entry there is a free template!)

    Also I lied, sorry, I did end up making a mini kit for this month's Tropical Paradise mixed nuts team kit after I posted on Friday. If you want to go grab my part you can either get it by itself or as part of the coconut bundle pack:
    (Fabulous hula girl templates by Kristy!)

    Coconut bundle pack (Mine isn't in the previews but the zip is part of the bundle):

    tropicalparadise_preview_022tropicalparadise_preview_032tropicalparadise_preview_012

    tropicalparadise_preview_042tropicalparadise_preview_052tropicalparadise_preview_062tropicalparadise_preview_072

    I hope you all had a lovely NSD! I forgot to go look for freebies over the weekend because i was busy playing with Emma and banging my head against the desk over homework.

    But if you missed them like I did I still have a few tips for you!
    There are 5 fabulous free kits over at DigiScrapAddicts for their So You Think You Can Design competition!
    (Designers include: Flergs, Faith true & more!- Must be forum member but it's free.)
    Pineapple Plantaion has a free CU overlay.
    Ruth has a gorgeous princess QP from Kim B.'s Antoinette kit!
    Happy-Scrap has a pretty kit called Flower Land up.
    Bellisae Designs has a faboo kit named Sunny Spring!
    Jodiann has a pair of killer QPs from Kim B.'s Moody kit, seriously gorgeous stuff.
    Irene has a gorgeous QP from her Waltzing Twilight kit.
    Don't forget to leave some love when you snag freebies!

    *This one isn't free, but almost. For just $1 you can snag Irene's Up There QP set.
    These are gorgeous people!

    __________________________________________________________

    And here's some shots of Emma sporting her new hair cut.
    These were taken at the kids explore museum with our buddy Kullan.

    Giant set of teeth-

    Sticking your head into a bowl of fruit.
    (There was a mirror so you could see yourself.)
    Looking at the turtles. (They also had various snakes and lizards.)Have a great week folks & happy scrapping!

    Comments on "So much to do..."

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (1:17 AM, May 05, 2009) : 

    Morning ;-P

    Oh my gosh, Emma looks tooo cute with her shorter hair- what made you cut it?
    Just popping in and saying HI to the *other* busiest Lady I know-lol
    And LOVED your *BUG* with the dandilion GF!

    Okies, need coffee, you making?- BWAHAHAHAHA
    sending hugs

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:24 AM, May 05, 2009) : 

    Jeez! Your munchkin looks so much like you at that age with her hair all short. Not that she didn't before, it's just more obvious now. ;)

     

    Anonymous Ginger said ... (4:40 PM, May 05, 2009) : 

    Emma is just too cute!

    I'm so excited that my name got drawn! I'm off to email you now! Thanks!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (7:05 PM, May 07, 2009) : 

    Emma's new cut is perfect for her! But... awww, makes her look so grown up.

    I'm looking forward to hunting for a water-y photo to whip up some Lil Fisheses layouts from your DARLING kit!

    I think your typekey clips are the CLEVEREST! Kewl idea, my friend.

    We are so close, yet so far. :( Miss you!

    ~ Barbs

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (5:20 AM, May 11, 2009) : 

    Emma looks very cute with her new haircut. I hope you had a happy mother's day. :)

     

    post a comment