• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, May 15, 2009

    Happy Birthday to me!

    Hi there everyone! Today (well, in 30 minutes) I hit the big 30! That's right it's my birthday once again! To celebrate I made you all a little goodie. Paper Holiday Pack!

    What I really did was expand on those I had made for Emma's class scrapbook and turned it into a full pack for you all to enjoy! I was frustrated when making the scrapbook that spanned a school year that I couldn't find element packs that did the same. As this was a book for preschoolers I figured the pieced together construction paper look would be fitting. I tried to make a variety of elements that would let a person scrap an entire year if they wanted without having to spend a fortune buying different packs. These will only be up for today, my birthday. Tomorrow they'll be going into the shop for the Hot Nuts sale at the Nuthouse! Enjoy!

    Sorry, these are no longer available.
    But I had a great birthday! Thanks for all the happy wishes!
    Find the Paper Holiday Pack in the Hot Nuts sale at 35% off Sun & Mon!

    *Don't forget to stop by DigiScrapAddicts for week two of their, So You Think You Can Design contest. there are over 50 kick butt kits there for you to grab this week!
    (Must be a forum member, but come on 50+ kits!!!!)

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. Emma's class scrapbook turned out beautifully, I love Shutterfly!
    And I love Wendyzine who made it so easy!

    (Seriously, she has templates, actions and ready made QP albums all for Shutterfly. Awesome!)

    Comments on "Happy Birthday to me!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:41 AM, May 16, 2009) : 

    Happy 3-0 Little Sister!

    Bwah-ha-ha! We're all thirty-somethings now.

     

    Blogger hsmema said ... (7:50 AM, May 16, 2009) : 

    Happy Birthday Amy, hope you have a great day. Thank you for the cute freebie (I'm sure thats the wrong way around - aren't we meant to give you the pressie????)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM, May 16, 2009) : 

    Thanls for the 1-day only FREEBIE on your b-day :)

    Have a HappyScrappy BirthDay!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:45 AM, May 16, 2009) : 

    How cool - thanks so much!
    and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (11:57 AM, May 16, 2009) : 

    Happy Birthday Amy
    thanks for the Paper Holiday Pack
    I hope you have a great day

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:17 PM, May 16, 2009) : 

    Have a fun birthday week-end (birthday week even better) and thank you for a very classy, creative set - best wishes from a florida gal - Vianna

     

    Blogger Tara Bennett said ... (1:32 PM, May 16, 2009) : 

    30 is a kick-butt age, if I do say so myself! Have a happy bday and thanks for the cute download!

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (3:59 PM, May 16, 2009) : 

    Happy Birthday, Amy :-) May all your wishes come true. I wish you a fun birthday party and a great day.

     

    Blogger Nicole P said ... (5:37 PM, May 16, 2009) : 

    Very cool! Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:08 PM, May 16, 2009) : 

    Happy Birthday! Thank you for sharing your talent! Godbless!Kristi

     

    Blogger Hifam said ... (9:10 PM, May 16, 2009) : 

    This is wonderful! I was just doing a page last night of my kids end of school year and wished I had a bus. Thanks a bunch!

    Jody

     

    Blogger thekatsmeow said ... (10:34 PM, May 16, 2009) : 

    Happy Birthday!

     

    Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (12:26 AM, May 17, 2009) : 

    happy happy birthday baby (a day late.) hope it was AWEsOME and you were spoiled. wish I was there to by you lunch. wohooooo. xoxoxoox

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:37 AM, May 17, 2009) : 

    I missed your birthday,
    I feel such a cad,
    You'd think I'd remember,
    I am SO bad,
    You turned 30 w/o me,
    to celebrate "YOUR DAY"
    So I beg you my friend,
    To still love me anyway.

    Sorry I was not 'here' to celebrate with you my friend. I hope you got spoiled and I look forward to hearing how so.

    Your bad friend,
    Barb

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (4:49 AM, May 18, 2009) : 

    Oh, Amy! Belated happy birthday. I'm sure your hubby and Emma spoiled you and you had a great day.

     

    post a comment