• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, May 25, 2009

    Sick.

    I'm sick, Emma's sick, hubby is sick. Be back later.

    Comments on "Sick."

     

    Blogger Lorena Digital Designs said ... (7:29 PM, May 25, 2009) : 

    Healing wishes coming right at you!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (9:49 AM, May 26, 2009) : 

    Hi My Friend,

    I am SO SORRY you are sick. I wish I lived nearby ... I'd find some flowers, make a card, bring you something tempting to get you to eat. But alas, I am all these miles away so I can merely tell you I wish you a get better soon.

    Thinking of you today,
    Love, Barb

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (3:08 PM, May 26, 2009) : 

    Oh so sorry you are all sick, hope you feel better soon.

     

    Anonymous Daddoo said ... (2:30 PM, May 27, 2009) : 

    What does the family that gets sick together do together? Which one of you shared?

    All of us here on the left coast are hoping that the right coast feels better soon.

    Lots of Love and a few Hugs thrown in. Daddoo

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (4:33 AM, May 28, 2009) : 

    Awww. Hugs. I hope you're all feeling better soon.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:36 PM, May 28, 2009) : 

    Hope everyone is on the mend by now!!
    My prayers are with you and yours!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Daddoo said ... (3:23 AM, May 31, 2009) : 

    Hi Amers- Hope that you got well enough to complete this classes work that is due later today. Hope that you can enjoy not having any college work next week.

    Lots of Love. Daddoo

     

    post a comment