• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, November 13, 2006

    A Challenge for You!!!

    Here it is Scap-A-Lot's first ever challenge. All you have to do is make a LO from one of my 10 templates. Then you email to me at awatson8@nc.rr.com either the link to where you've hosted it(gallery/blog/photobucket) or you can send me the jpeg(no bigger than 125KB). When you do I'll send you back a link for my new kit "Primary Colors"! As an added bonus if you use the stuff out of any of my kits you get the Christmas Bonus Pack! I'll pick the top five to show on my blog, so make sure you include all the credits in your email please.
    (Challenge has ended. Thank you for participating!)


    Here are the previews of the kit and the bonus pack that you are can recieve for taking part in my challenge!

    Primary Colors Kit
    I might add a few more elements but I'm not too sure.


    Christmas Bonus Pack
    It's another neat snowglobe like the one in my "Wintergreen" kit,
    but I'm in love with the beaded charm string!


    Now, I know what you're saying, 10 templates? Yes, I know I've only done 8. Here are my two latest templates for you!

    Template No. 9


    Template No. 10

    Sorry, the links have been taken down.

    Just remember to leave some love if you grab them!

    Tip for the day! Valinda has some AWESOME Christmas quick pages on her blog, grab them and make a mini album!

    Comments on "A Challenge for You!!!"

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (7:42 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much for the new templates. They´re great again!!!
    Don´t know if I will find the time to participate in your challenge (I have so much CT jobs to make right now) But I think your idea is great :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:56 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the awesome templates. You are driving me insane with your challenges...I have some awful deadlines at work, but all I want to do all day is play!!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:31 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you for sharing these wonderful templates with me..I love them!! I haven't done any challenges anywhere so far.:)But the idea sounds like fun.:)Hope you have a great time with it!
    I also want to thank you for mentioning my blog.That is sooo sweet of you.:)
    And thank you sooooo much for leaving comments when you come to visit me.I sure appreciate it.:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Your Templates are just great!
    I have so many links that I do think I'll be adding your URL to my own Site just so I "know" I'll find your place again LOL...
    Thanks so much for sharing your creations, I love them!
    Keep up the good work. ;)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    wonderful!! i like your templates

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    thanks for the great time savers! Too cute. TFS
    Krista

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the great templates!!

     

    Blogger Carla said ... (11:53 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the templates .
    They are beautiful.
    Carla

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:59 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Two more lovely templates......and I love your new add on kit and primary colors kit, too! Great idea....I have one layout using your first template done and working on another one. You have created so many wonderful templates, Amy! I look forward to seeing what you will come up with next! TFS! I'll send ya an email when i am finished with the other one!

     

    Blogger Diginan,Liz said ... (1:08 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    These latest two templates are terrific, thank you. I certainly will take up your challenge it's a great idea. Your kits are terrific too.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:58 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    What a nice idea to set up a challenge here, on your blog! I will try to make some LOs before the deadline...
    And thank you for the 2 new templates, they're so great. You will soon be appointed as an official designer... he!he!

     

    Blogger Aline Garbini said ... (3:03 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    I loved your Blog...
    Please come Known me too
    Kiss
    Li =]

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (3:14 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    I love your templates & challenge. I'll get to work on them hopefully today.. in between company coming, cleaning house, mowing 2 acres of lawn, daily downloads... now why does real life have to interfere with scrappin'? Thank you so much for the templates. Cheers

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (4:17 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    More excellent templates. Thanks Amy.

     

    Blogger Becky said ... (6:12 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much!

     

    Blogger lawyerlyn said ... (6:41 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    thanks for sharing the templates. they're lovely.

     

    Blogger trifaith said ... (8:20 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    amy where do i find your kits? thanks
    faith

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:02 AM, November 14, 2006) : 

    thanks so very much for the templates they are wonderful.
    It is very kind of you to share your work

     

    Blogger Dana said ... (2:51 AM, November 14, 2006) : 

    I love all you template - thank you so much for sharing your lovely work !

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (8:50 AM, November 14, 2006) : 

    Trifaith,
    If you want any of my kits you just have to sroll down or look in the archives in the right sidebar. They are all still available on my blog in the older posts.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 AM, November 14, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the latest in templates! They're all fantastic!!
    You Rock!!!!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (3:15 PM, November 14, 2006) : 

    Thank you for sharing the templates!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 AM, November 15, 2006) : 

    Thank you, Amy!
    Susan

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:25 PM, November 15, 2006) : 

    All of your offerings are wonderful. Thanks a million!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 AM, November 19, 2006) : 

    Again you did wonderful work. It is so great that you share this with us.

    Thank you, thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:38 PM, November 19, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much!

     

    Blogger Lilbirdscrap said ... (3:12 AM, November 24, 2006) : 

    I just wanted to say how much I LOVE your templates! I am really enjoying them and have snagged almost every single one.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 AM, November 24, 2006) : 

    TY so much for these great template...what time savers they are! I will certainly do my best to participate, as I would LOVE both Freebies!
    hugs

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:51 PM, November 25, 2006) : 

    i'll be joining your challenge! Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow before work to try one! TFS!

     

    Blogger Heidi said ... (9:40 AM, November 26, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for these templates! They are wonderful!

     

    Blogger Maria said ... (6:54 PM, November 27, 2006) : 

    thank you for sharing your templates!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Each and every template is wonderful. I especially like #10. I like the combination of lines and curves (scallops) and the use of diagionals in the squares. Very balanced and perfect. Thank you for sharing these two great templates!

     

    post a comment