• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, November 16, 2006

    A little someting for me and for you...

    2 days to Emma's 2nd birthday!!

    Once again Manu has made me a wonderful LO! She has been so nice to help me with my backlog of photos. Here's another of her and Evan last October. Such cuties!!

    “Color Happy” by Michelle Coleman (ScrapArtist)

    “Buddy Boy” by Jeannie Papai

    RikRak (recolored) by BTB Designs

    Template “Ready to Scrap Set 10” by Nina (NDISB)


    I haven't been online as much as normal but I did spend an hour of Emma's nap making a little something that had popped into my head. It's part of the Christmas theme running around in there. So here you go, an ornamental alpahabet of colors. Enjoy!

    Sorry but the links have been removed.

    If I don't talk to you again I want everyone to have a happy scrapping weekend!
    Don't forget to spread the love where ever you download!

    Freebie tip of the day,
    Isyndra has a nice "Happy Blue" kit for you!

    Comments on "A little someting for me and for you..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:18 AM, November 16, 2006) : 

    Those are very cute! Thank you for sharing them!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:02 AM, November 16, 2006) : 

    These are sooo cute!!Thanks for sharing them with me:)

     

    Blogger Becky said ... (10:39 AM, November 16, 2006) : 

    These look really fun! Thanks for sharing. I enjoy checking into your site every day!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:54 AM, November 16, 2006) : 

    Love the new layout....Manu did a great job on it for you! Thank so very much for the cool ornament alpha.....Too cute!

    Hope Emma's birthday is a blast...can't wait to see the pictures and all the great layouts that you will do!

    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Nikki said ... (4:53 PM, November 16, 2006) : 

    Hi! LOVE your templates! I used the flower one with a pic of my son. I think it turned out kind of girly but I don't care b/c it's so darn cute! :) Here's a link if you want to check it out:

    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=42852

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (7:19 PM, November 16, 2006) : 

    Nikki,
    He looks wonderful as a flower! Since I'm currently doing the challenge if you send me your email I can send you your free goodies!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:22 PM, November 16, 2006) : 

    thanks for the fun alpha

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 AM, November 17, 2006) : 

    Super great alphas! Was able to download them this morning! Thanks for sharing :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:16 AM, November 17, 2006) : 

    HI Amy,

    Just dropped by to wish Emma a very Happy 2nd Birthday, and hope you all enjoy the day two is such a great age (they are soooo cute.

    You need a shout box I HATE these word verification things!!!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (7:40 AM, November 17, 2006) : 

    Very cute! Thank you! Happy Birthday to Emma!!!

     

    Blogger Rona said ... (8:48 AM, November 17, 2006) : 

    thank you for the alpha ornaments! they're darling!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    These ornament alphas are so happy and bright and fun. My daughter would say "They are, like, awesome!" and she's right! Thank you so much! I am really looking forward to using them for holiday pages this season.

     

    post a comment