• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, November 18, 2006

    Emma's Birthday!!

    Happy 2nd Birthday to my little girl!!!

    Now, as promised yesterday, a cute little kit as Emma's goodie bag to you for all the wonderful birthday wishes everyone has sent her way! It's Timmy the Turtle in his very own kit! Grab it today, because once Emma's birthday party is over Timmy has to be going home.


    Sorry, but the birthday party is over. Timmy had to go home.

    Here is my latest LO for you to see. It's what will be our Christmas card(I liked it better than the wreath one I did), I just need to think of a nice message for inside. (Any suggestions?) I think it turned out rather well, what are you thoughts on it? I used my template No. 17.

    Credits:
    kits-Melissa Hiroti aka Phoenix "Christmas Grunge & my "Christmas"
    my Christmas bonus pack
    fonts- Comic Sans and Valentina JF
    template No. 17
    Photos by Stocks Photography


    And now for today's freebie tips!
    Fernlili has a new kit for you!
    Lauraskathi has a ton of freebie you can grab.
    Manu has made a wonderful winter template for you to grab!
    Michaele has a free template for you to try out.
    And lastly Christine Smith has a two pack of templates for you, as well.
    As always leave some love antime you download!


    P.S. Don't forget about my scrap challenge going on until the 3rd. Click here to read the rules and see the free gifts for participating!

    Comments on "Emma's Birthday!!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:36 AM, November 18, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy,

    Love your Timmy kit and your Christmas Card is awesome.. Hope i GET ONE!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:47 AM, November 18, 2006) : 

    I now the lovely Timmy turtle, thanks to you Amy! And I could say also thanks to Emma, since it's for her birthday?
    Great Christmas card, you're a lovely family. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:57 AM, November 18, 2006) : 

    OMG!!!!

    I just realised I didn't wish the Birthday Girl a very Happy 2nd Birthday.All the best Emma.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:30 AM, November 18, 2006) : 

    Happy, Happy BIRTHDAY, EMMA!
    Thank you sharing your goodie bag with us.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (7:57 AM, November 18, 2006) : 

    Amy...this is soooo cute!
    Happy Birthday to Emma!

    Now..something you need to know.:)
    I went to digishoptalk this morning and found your preview and no url to your blog.:( There are people wanting this cute kit and don't know who you are or where to find you.I found you by your logo on the previews..I said..hey..I know who that is.LOL..Thank you for sharing Timmy the turtle with me.:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 AM, November 18, 2006) : 

    Happy 2nd birthday, Emma and thank you so much for this adorable Timmy the Turtle kit!!! Have a good day and tell your Mom I really like the Christmas card she made!!! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:45 AM, November 18, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much the the Timmy the Turtle kit!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!! :) Brandi

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:17 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    thanks for the turtle kit. so cute!

    great lo using your template. although as far as cc. I would have personally used a lighter color green for the matt, so that the stars and everything else pops out more. but that's a personal thing

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    This is super cute!!!! I will have so much fun with this for my oldest grandson who is 2 1/2. Thanks so much. SG

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:00 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    I love it!!!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:36 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    What a darling kit. Perfect for any child. Thank you.

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (3:16 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    Love the Timmy Kit! Thank you!

    Happy Birthday Emma!!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:31 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    Thank You for the "Timmy the Turtle" kit. It is awesome. I have a friend that just loves turtles and will be having a baby soon. This kit will be perfect for scrapping pics of the new baby.

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (4:04 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    Amy - saw you link from RAKscraps. Thanks for letting us enjoy your daughter's BDay. Hope she has a great one!

     

    Blogger Not Everyones Mama said ... (4:18 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    LOVE the kit! Awesome templates below!

    And your card came out beautiful!

    Happy B-day to your daughter!

    Thanks for everything Amy! Still got to get to work on the second part of the challenge. It's been a rough couple of days.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:59 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    Timmy is so adorable...love the designs and colors. Happy birthday to Emma! I'm having trouble downloading the paper, but I'll keep trying til I get it....no problem with the elements.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:40 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    How adorable...the Timmy the Turtle kit is way too cute! Thank you, Amy! Thanks for the mention to my blog and template, too!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA! Hope you had a happy day!

    Michaele'

    P.S. Your layout turned out beautiful...looks great just like it is!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:47 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    The turle kit is too precious for words. Much thanks. ccjanet

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:09 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    I *love* this kit! I can't wait to use it on my husband's baby pictures (his name is Tim, but he's not a turtle).

     

    Blogger JoAnn said ... (10:00 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    This is too cute! I love the little turtle! Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    This is really a cute kit. Like the colors and the turtle! Thanks. cg

     

    Blogger Just Me said ... (11:37 PM, November 18, 2006) : 

    Oh so awesome thanks!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:16 AM, November 19, 2006) : 

    Thank you for sharing your talents.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:55 AM, November 19, 2006) : 

    HI Amy and Emma,

    I made you a Birthday present a LO it's listed at Let's Scrap.

     

    Blogger fran b said ... (12:00 PM, November 19, 2006) : 

    i loved your turtle bd kit....but alas....i wasn't quick enough to snag it!maybe you'll offer it at lets scrap?
    i have your blog bookmarked now.....thank you for the links to other cool freebies!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 PM, November 19, 2006) : 

    Oh could I Please, Please, Please get the Timmy the Turtle kit? I missed it because I was sick yesterday and couldn't get on my computer last night. My daughter plays fastpitch softball for the University of Maryland and their mascot is a terrapin (turtle). She would absolutely love this! I would really appreciate your consideration as a one time exception. You can email it to me at bbessho@aol.com. Thanks so much.

     

    Blogger Kelly B. said ... (5:33 PM, November 20, 2006) : 

    I am so sorry I missed Emma's Birthday and Timmy. I sure hope she had a great time, as that is what is import. She a big girl now mommy.

    Your preview looks gorgous. Not a green person but these colors look great. Hope she got what she wanted, but what does a 2 yr old REALLY want (besides the whole store). LOL

     

    post a comment