• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, November 15, 2006

    Newest LO's...

    So I decided that I should probably use my own templates. Here are the results:

    This is template No. 11. The photo is from last year so I saved it and will put this year's photo in when I get it and mail them out as our Christmas card this year. Credits:
    kits- Debbie Knorr "Christmas Time" and my "Christmas"
    beaded string from my Christmas Bonus pack
    font: ChristmasTree & ValentinaJF


    Her is template No. 15. The sparles don't show up so well in this sized down version but show up great on the bigger one. I still really like this design.
    Credits:
    kit- my "Primary Colors"
    fonts- ValentinaJF and LHF Basher REG


    And lastly is template No. 10. I think it turned out very well! Emma is super cute in this photo with the soft lighting and everything.
    Credits:
    kit- ConnyB. "Crazy Daisy"
    pin from my Christmas Bonus pack
    font- ValentinaJF


    A big thank you to everyone who's taken part in my challenge so far! The LO's have been wonderful! You can still take part too, if you want a chance for my goodies (See the challenge post below).
    Thanks for taking it a look at my blog! I should have some new stuff by next week some time! I need to go scrub a bathroom! 3 days to Emma's b-day!

    Oh, and today's freebie hints!
    ConnyB. has a wonderful new template on her blog.
    Jennifer Riggins and a lovely"Sweet, Sweet, Snow" freebie.
    Valinda has added the cutest snowman QP to her list of Christmas QPs.
    Sabine had up the letest mini kit purple of her Mega kit.
    Jburkhart has a few templates up too!
    Don't forget to leave some love to these people for their hard work when you download the freebies!

    Comments on "Newest LO's..."

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (11:22 AM, November 15, 2006) : 

    Very nice LOs Amy! And thanks for mentioning me, I will give a link to your blog soon again also :) (I don´t do this everyday, but every few days I give a little list of my friends freebies)
    Don´t know what´s going wrong with Let´s Scrap for us now :( Rikki and Manu answered me that they can go in there. Hope it will work for us soon too! If I know anything I will tell you about it :)

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (1:00 PM, November 15, 2006) : 

    Amy, I just wanted to tell you that I could get in to the forum now. You should try it too - maybe it will work for you!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (5:28 PM, November 15, 2006) : 

    Your layouts using your templates turned out beautiful! LUV THEM!

    Here's the links to my layouts using your templates: I used template 1 on this one: http://board.deco-pages.com/showphoto.php/photo/3215/cat/500/ppuser/2900

    and template 6 with your Christmas kit on this one: http://board.deco-pages.com/showphoto.php/photo/3416/cat/500/ppuser/2900

    Do you still want me to send an email to you with the layouts and links, too?

    Thanks so very much for sharing..your templates and kits are great...looking forward to seeing what you create next!

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (7:25 PM, November 15, 2006) : 

    Naw, you don't have to. Unless, that is, you want your goodies for taking part in the challenge. I need your email address to send you the links.

    Oh and the second one, the Christmas one is AWESOME!!!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:51 AM, November 16, 2006) : 

    my email address is burkhartscrapzone@yahoo.com. Sorry, forgot to include that! :) Thanks....I really like how the Christmas one turned out too! Luv your kits and templates...thanks again!
    Michaele :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 PM, November 16, 2006) : 

    Love how your Christmas page came out. Beautiful!

    Debbie Knorr

     

    post a comment