• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, November 29, 2006

    Just goodies today! (No. 32, stamp, and chipboard snowflakes)

    25 Days to Christmas!

    Just goodies today since I posted the stamp last night. So many of you were interrested in the postage stamp I made I had put the tutorial link in the comments (badly since Emma helped) but you can also find the link here- but it's for PSP. On that thought I just took the one I made and turned it into a template for you to use. All you have to do is insert your photo and you have a stamp. Cool huh. If you want to see a preview it's in the previous post.

    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Now onto my ornaments. this is part 2 of the chipboard series. These are snowflakes, a set of 6. I really like the overlay on them, I know the star detail doesn't show up on here-bummer. Well they are up for grabs if you want to add them to your collection. I'm going to mess around with glitter today, so check back for the results in a few days.
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Here is a cute little template that was inspired by various QPs I've seen for the holidays. The dates aren't set so if you want you can use it for a past or future Christmas, in addition to this year. (That's what I didn't like on those QPs, they were all for this year)

    Template No. 32
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Freebie tips of the day:
    Valinda's QP of the day is Santa's Workshop, C-U-T-E!
    Pillowgirl added some lovely holly elements.
    Mrs. Miles made her first grunge paper and overlay. WOW!
    You need to go grab it!
    Jessica Gorny has a few freebies up that rock. A paper pack called Memories, and a 2 parter called Gretel's Dream.
    Scroll down and grab them all!
    Don't forget to spread the love when downloading!

    Only 4 days left in my scrap challenge!

    **I'll be taking down some of my older kits and templates on the 3rd of December so if you haven't searched thru my archives, now would be the time to do so.
    Enjoy and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "Just goodies today! (No. 32, stamp, and chipboard snowflakes)"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:41 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Thank you!!! Your templates are awesome!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for these pretty chipboard ornaments! You are sweet to share with all of us! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the cute template and wonderful ornaments. I can't wait to get some Christmas pictures to use them.

     

    Blogger Becky said ... (9:46 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    I'm really enjoying your templates and all your other work! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. They're so unique and ideas just pop into my head when I see them! I also enjoy your links to other great blogs. Thanks again!

     

    Blogger trifaith said ... (10:29 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    thanks amy i just love your stuff can't wait to see what store picks you up! you will be a blessing to add to their designers!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (11:02 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much... I think I am going to do my Christmas Cards with this one.

    Joy

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:30 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    love the snowflakes! You're really creating neat elements! Can't wait to see what you mix up for tomorrow! Its a bit like christmas every day:)

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (11:40 AM, November 29, 2006) : 

    You have been so busy! WOW! Thank you for all your wonderful work. And also thank you for your kindness! I really enjoyed your comments on my blog. I´m on half the way back to normal, but still need a little bit more rest inbetween because of the medicine I have to take. But I wanted to put a wave to you now and say "HI" and Thanks :) You´re a very warmhearted person, keep on being as you are!!!
    Hugs
    Conny

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:21 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy! Thank you! Thank You! I love the new template....it's perfect for those family photos! I will have to give the stamp tutorial a try....it looks like fun and a challenge! Can't wait to see what you make with glitter! Have a wonderful day!

    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:44 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    thanks for sharing!!!

     

    Blogger trifaith said ... (2:11 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    i used your adorable teddy bear!!!! please give the lo a minute to load as it flashes hopeyou enjoy!!
    http://www.elementalscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10161/cat/500/ppuser/1018

    thanks!!!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (3:18 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Amy - I love you for making the postage stamp template!! Thank you - Thank you! I tried one yesterday since yours was so beautiful and it came out okay? Liked yours better. Thank you so much for both the template and the chipboard! Love what you do!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:50 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    again many thanks for your templates and snowflakes. I'm looking forward now every day to see what you have created. You have so many ideas. I'm really very happy that I found your site.

    Thank you a bunch.

     

    Blogger Annette said ... (4:44 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much for all the cute things!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy. My chipboard snowflakes collection is becoming bigger and bigger every day, thanks to your generosity.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:33 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Amy: I just discovered your blog, and have gone crazy downloading your templates and elements!! They are all wonderful, and I can't wait to play with them. I hope your templates work with DIP, if not I will just have to scraplift a lot of them, because so many of them are very different from what we see out there. Now I am putting your blog in my Daily Visit file!!

    THANK YOU!!!!

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (7:47 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Thank You Amy for all your awesome freebies I went and grabbed what I could use before you take them off your blog

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:58 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    thank you for the Christmas/winter template. cg

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Cute template! Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:43 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for the goodies today!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:00 PM, November 29, 2006) : 

    Amy..these are so wonderful..sorry I couldn't tell you until tonight..my dh was off today and we left the house early and got home late.:)I don't even want to think how my feet are gonna feel in the morning.lol
    Thanks for sharing:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 AM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much !
    The template are great ! Love !

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    These snowflakes are fun. Thank you for sharing them. And the template is wonderful. I plan to take lots of holiday pics and this template will be great!!!

     

    post a comment