• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: North Carolina, United States

    Wife, mom, student, scrapbooker

    Powered by Blogger

    Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, November 04, 2006

    Last Christmas and a gift for me...

    Here is last year at Christmas, as you can see I went with the second globe due to the patterned background. I think it turned out quite festive!

    Credits: Papers- AmyW. Wintergreen, Debbie Knorr Christmastime & Melissa Hiroti Christmas Grunge
    Elements- AmyW. Wintergreen, ConnyB. Sweet Day, SLH Christmas Traditions & Debbie Knorr Christmastime (and some random canycane)
    Fonts- Christmas Card, At Mahogany Script & ChristmasTree


    My friend Manu just started her own scrapping blog yesterday and she already has a freebie up, go check out her new blog!

    Here is a awesome LO made for me by Manu, she's helping me catch up on my massive stockpile of Emma photos. This one is her on a playdate. Thank You Manu!!!

    Kit “Just my Day” by Majama (Mareike)
    Template by Nina "Ready to Scrap Set 7" available at NDISB

    Comments on "Last Christmas and a gift for me..."

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (5:25 PM, November 04, 2006) : 

    Oh Amy, thanks for that advertising!! You´re lovely!! Great LO you did! Love it!!!
    Hugs,
    Manu

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:09 PM, November 07, 2006) : 

    Your two page layout is very festive and the #2 globe looks better against that background paper! Manu has done a beautiful layout for you, as well! Will have to check out her blog...thanks for the hint! :)

    Have a great day!

     

    post a comment