• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, November 12, 2006

    This upcomming week & new LO's...

    First off, let me say that this will be a busy week for me. I don't know how much I'll get posted, Emma's 2nd birthday is Saturday the 18th. I need to clean the house for the party, wrap her gifts and go order the cake. Plus my parents are flying in from California, so I'll have house guests. If I seem gone a bit this week don't worry I'll be back! Tomorrow I'll also have a neat challenge for you all, with a super cool prize!

    Now, onto the LO's I made from the lastest templates! They are out of order but that's okay.
    First is the double page spread of my choo-choo train!

    Credits:
    kit- My "Primary Colors"
    templates- No. 7 & 8


    Next is a very pretty flower.

    Credits:
    kit- ConnyB. "Roses are Red" & "Nature"
    template- No. 5


    Lastly, is my flower power girl! It's an older photo but I totally dig the shades. -lol-

    Credits:
    kit- Melanie Willmann "Love By Loving"
    template- No. 6


    Thanks for taking a look!

    Oh, and here's a neat tip.
    Sonja's Scrap Corrner
    has some really neat freebies up right now.
    Go grab them quick!

    Comments on "This upcomming week & new LO's..."

     

    Blogger trifaith said ... (1:05 PM, November 12, 2006) : 

    you are so generous thanks for the templates i love your layouts and can't wait to use those templates! maybe today will be my lucky day for dd to take a long nap????

     

    Blogger trifaith said ... (6:28 PM, November 12, 2006) : 

    http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php
    /photo/29796/cat/500/ppuser/6690

    i finished my lo and love it! OFF TO TRY THE SECOND PAGE! thanks so much for the creative template!!!!

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (8:13 PM, November 12, 2006) : 

    trifaith,
    That is a wonderful LO! I'll admit mine was uninspired but I just wanted to show it in use. Maybe if I ever have a boy of my own. -l0l-

     

    Blogger trifaith said ... (1:49 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    i got a little carried away and did a two page lo just loved the templates!!! feel free to use them if they will help sell your stuff!

    thanks!

    here is the link

    http://www.scrapartist.com/gallery/
    showphoto.php?photo=26973
    http://www.scrapartist.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=26972

    trifaith

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:14 AM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely templates and beautiful Thanksgiving kit!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:53 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Luv the flower power girl one...it is too cute! The other layouts are great too....thanks for sharing them with us...and will have to check out Sonja's site next...thanks for the tip! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:17 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Great LOs! I will try to make some as beautiful as yours ;)

     

    post a comment