• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, November 30, 2006

    Silver Snowflakes and Template No. 33

    24 Days until Christmas!

    I didn't get any actual scrapping done yesterday. I played with glitter, then made tassels and a few templates. Did some online Christmas shopping, started writing my Christmas cards since they came in the mail yesterday. Played with a cute little girl of mine, but no new LO's for you to see.

    This is the last of my silver ornaments and you got the last of the chipboard yesterday, but I still have one more silver Christmas goodie-it's just not ornaments! I've moved on to glass balls. I still go back and dabble in felt, it's just so cool. I think I figured out how to make a realistic bow in PSP but I'll have to play with it today, so I'll let you know. Maybe I'll make you all a cute paper pack today, who knows. Enjoy!
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Template No. 33
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Freebie tips of the day!
    Miss Tina has a wonderful Zebra kit!
    Sabine made some killer spiral calendar templates!
    Crazy soda bottle label template from Dip Divas.
    Don't forget to leave some love when ever you download a freebie,
    it shows that you're glad they share!

    Starting tomorrow (Dec 1st) there are some neat things going.
    Manu's Advent calendar will start giving out her daily freebies that look AWESOME!!!
    And the Amazing Digiscrapping Race will begin. GO check it out, looks like fun!


    Only 3 days left in my scrap challenge!

    **I'll be taking down some of my older kits and templates on the 3rd of December so if you haven't searched thru my archives, now would be the time to do so.
    Enjoy and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "Silver Snowflakes and Template No. 33"

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (7:30 AM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Oh Amy... you´re designing so fast!!! Thanks so much for all the lovely goodies last days. Now I have some time to look around what´s new everywhere and to download all your great work!! And thanks for advertising my calendar, I´m very thankful for this :)
    *hugs* Manu

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 AM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Amy, I must say, I have been in "download heaven"! You make my tennis elbow flair up in such a REWARDING way! It is Well worth it! LOL TY so much for these awesome shares!! I snagged them all I think! LOL
    TY!!!!
    huggs

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 AM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the cute snowflakes and the template. I like the stitching on it.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:21 AM, November 30, 2006) : 

    You Rock Amy! Thanks!
    Debra

     

    Blogger Diginan,Liz said ... (11:13 AM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Thanks Amy for this newest template and the Christmas Charms. They are all really lovely. I think your name in the forum should be changed to Amy-The-SuperTrooper :) (Diginan)

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (11:58 AM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Your awesome - how do you do all of this?? Not that I'm complaining, but you have done so much in short amount of time and it's all beautiful! Thanks for the Template and the Silver snowflakes, so cute!!! Check out "Lets Scrap" for my template - I put a link there since you and Conny missed it! Hope you can use it!

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (1:34 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    TYS your fantastic snowflakes!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:16 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the snowflakes and another template. I am trying to get all your templates downloaded that I can find.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Amy,

    thank you again for these wonderful freebies. The silver snowflakes will fits ideally for some of my winter layouts. Love the template, too.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:50 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    So much to do and so little time. I don't know how you get everything done. Thank you so much for sharing it all.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:53 PM, November 30, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy! Luv the new silver snowflakes and neat template! Now if only I could have the time to do all your fab templates and the rate you can create them! They are great!
    Do you have to remind me only 24 day till Christmas? I AM NOT READY!!!!! NO!!!!!! :) I have so much to do still!!!!!!
    Looking forward to the Amazing Race with you...it will be lots of fun!
    Hugs,
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:23 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Whew!!! I can hardly keep up with all your templates! Will you ever run out of ideas! Seriously, thanks so much for sharing your hard work and for sharing the "tips!"
    Blessings,
    Susan

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Amy,
    I have been downloading some of your things. Thank you SO much for sharing--I can't wait to use them.

     

    Blogger lebjs said ... (6:04 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Wow Amy....I don't know where to start. Your designs are so fantastic. I can't believe how generous you are to share all these wonderful goodies with us all. Thank you so very much : )

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 AM, December 01, 2006) : 

    Amy, your templates are some of the best I've seen, and I think I managed to get them all, plus some of your lovely kits. Thank you so much :)

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (1:53 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    Great template. Thank you.

     

    Blogger Maria said ... (7:41 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

    thank you so much!!

     

    Blogger Dawn said ... (8:16 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the freebies! They are wonderful!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:52 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    thank you. i love your templates.

     

    post a comment