• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, December 04, 2006

    Challenge Top 5!

    There were so many wonderful and beautiful LO's for my scrap challenge. I had over 35 people send me LO's! Picking my five favorites was super hard. But here they are in no order at all:

    By- SusieCredits:
    template No. 8
    Christmas kit


    By- Connie Kresin
    Credits:
    template No. 9 and Dusty kit


    By- Melissa
    Credits:
    template No. 3
    kit- A Whimsy Holiday by Shelle Pukas & Eva Kipler


    By- Nikki Hawkins
    Credits:
    template No. 5
    Vintage Floral from Shabby Princess


    By- Sabine
    Credits:
    template No. 1
    kit-Happy flowers by KSharonK


    This last one wasn't an actual challenge entry but what one person made with the kit she got for participating and it just makes me smile everytime I look at it, so I thought it needed to be shared!

    By- Lori McGuire

    Credits:
    template No. 9
    Primary Colors kit



    Thank you again to everyone who participated in my challenge. There will be a new challenge after the new year, so I hope you'll all be back for it too!

    Comments on "Challenge Top 5!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Amy, Thanks for the fun challenge and I'm tickled you picked one of mine! Always love your templates and other goodies! Connie aka freemo

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (4:40 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Wow! Great contributions to your challenge :) The Ladies did all a wonderful job!

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (5:48 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Terrific choices! They all did such a super job!

     

    Blogger Nikki said ... (10:09 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    I feel so special! :) Thanks!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:35 AM, December 05, 2006) : 

    This was such a pleasure to use one of your templates. I am happy to be in your first Top 5 and you bet I will take part to the next challenges if you still have some ideas for new ones! But I know you're full of ideas, so I can't wait to see what you imagine!
    The LOs are wonderful and it must have been difficult to choose.
    Great, way to go! :)

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (1:16 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Wow, I am honored. Thanks for the great templates and the challenge, I am looking forward to the next one!!
    Melissa

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (8:20 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Wow...those are some wonderful layouts you picked! They all did a wonderful job! Congrats to everyone and thanks again for all the awesome templates! They are great to work with!!! :)

     

    post a comment