• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, December 07, 2006

    Christmas Goodies! (No. 40-QP, Card & Blue and Pink)

    17 Days until Christmas!

    Big thank you to everyone for the good wishes for Emma. She's doing better but still feeling crummy. I didn't get much of a chance to work on the computer yesterday but my stockpile of Christmas goodies is looking good still so we're alright. Today you get the third part of the ornament pack the pink and blue. I've also put in my brilliant penguin idea. I made it a template and a QP. Feel free to change the color of the penguin I should have turned him a pastel for my LO. Maybe I'll go back and do that. Like the hat I drew on Emma? Here she is chilling on the floor watching her "Icky Ouse". Lord if I have to watch Once Upon A Christmas one more time I may just go batty!
    Credits:
    Papers- Let it Snow by Cyndi Wetmiller
    Glitter Tree Manu79's advent 2006


    Here's the two pack of template No. 40 and the QP
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Here is a greeting card I decided to try out. It's 4x6 inches so you can print them up at the photo mat or print them at home. Then just turn it over and make it a post card. Well that's the idea anyway. I made one myself, I think I should go back and add some trees on the left side.
    Credits:
    papers- Deep Blue Freeze and Velvet Crush by Barb Derksen (Mrs. Miles)
    ornaments by Barb Derksen-Velvet and Manu79- Advent
    Candy canes from my Sweetie(Here tomorrow!)


    Here's the template!
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.


    Freebie tips!
    Manu's Advent!
    Want to see whart it's like to sit in Santa's chair, just visit Valinda!
    Go to Mrs. Miles for more ornaments but her's are in a cool shape!
    Saab has a lovely new template up with lots of hearts!
    Nicole Terry has a cute Christmas minikit for you.
    Gail has a bright and bold kit up for grabs.
    Don't forget to share some love with the creator's of the freebies you DL!

    And a neat tip for printing. Want an 11x14 to hang on the wall?
    AdoramaPix is selling unlimited 11x14's for $1.99 each thru 12/11.
    They print on professional quality paper so you can make some of those snap shots of yours look fabulous for the wall, great Christmas presents for the grandparents!

    And lastly I wanted to share that Michaele (aka-jburkhart) and I will be taking part in the Amazing Digiscrapping Race! Our team name is Scrapzone Troopers and we're still searching for the perfect theme song. So keep an eye out for our entries in the race once it starts after the first of the year!

    *Oh and don't forget to stop back for tomorrow's Friday Freebie my latest and greatest kit... Sweetie!

    Comments on "Christmas Goodies! (No. 40-QP, Card & Blue and Pink)"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the ornaments and the cute template. I love the penquin.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:51 AM, December 07, 2006) : 

    How about that song.."The race is on and here comes heart ache".LOL Just kidding:)

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:52 AM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Oh..I will have to come back to collect the freebies..your dwnld site is being used too much for me to do it now.:)

    Have a fantastic day!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:55 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    I'm glad to hear Emma is getting better. Thank you for the cute template and QP. Wonderful card template too. Looking forward to 'Sweetie' :).

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:11 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    You've done it again Amy! Love it, love it, love it... and did I say love it yet??? giggle!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:12 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the templates. Luv'em. Oh, and all the tips.
    Merry Christmas

     

    Blogger Jamie said ... (1:24 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Great freebies and templates like always! Thanks! I have a freebie and a new temp I'll be posting here shortly! Thanks again!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:57 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Emma, you have so many wonderful ideas. I admire it. Thank you for all the nice freebies.

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (3:31 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Amy Glad your little one is feeling a little better!
    Thank You for sharing your wonderful awesome freebies today!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (3:47 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    *laugh* Emma and Nick are kindred spirits at heart. Every Morning it's Mickey Mouse CLubhouse and we have to do the "Hot diggity dog" dance! Yes the visual is less then impressive! I'm glad she is feeling better! Thank you for the cute freebies!! Good luck in the race!

     

    Blogger Ria said ... (4:10 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Wow Amy, i love it! Where did you get the time?

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (4:49 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Finally made it back.:) I had errands to run and so did my son..so we made a day of it..lunch..shopping and running around town exchanging gifts etc.Then my other son calls and lets me know he is bringing his family over to spend the evening.Tomorrow may be a word art day.LOL. I dwnlded your wonderful freebies just now and I wanted to tell you ...Thanks a whole bunch:)I love them all.:) Have a great evening..cause the day is gone.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (7:19 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Hey there! Your penguin template and quick page are adorable! The post card is cute too...I still need to do my cards...that might help a whole bunch! Thanks a million!

    So glad to hear that Emma is doing better! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! Glad you liked the layout! :)

    Can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow!

    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Thank you for such a prety bulbs.

     

    Blogger LoriM said ... (11:06 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    That sled card template is awesome. Thank you...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:44 AM, December 08, 2006) : 

    The penguin template is so adorable. Thank you for sharing it with us. And I absolutely love the pink and blue ornaments. Will have to go and scoop up the red and green ones right now. I love them. Thanks!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:58 AM, December 08, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the penguin!!! It will look great with pictures from my son's Happy Feet PRE-K movie field trip!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:25 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    super. thanks for sharing.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 AM, December 31, 2006) : 

    That penguin is so cute!! Thanks!

     

    post a comment