• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, December 08, 2006

    Friday Freebie- Sweetie!

    16 Days 'til Christmas!

    Emma has now got a cough. Ugh. Poor baby just wants to cuddle and mommy just wants to play on the computer. Guess who wins? I haven't made anything new in two days and I may be going into shock. If you read my post two days ago you know that I have a kind of mini challenge going on. If you scrap the Bad Santa photo of Emma's I'll send you a littl surprise goodie. Well here is my first taker and I think it's too funny! Kathleen sent this to me, she made the background herself. Isn't she a sweetie!Thanks Kathleen!

    Here it is your Friday Freebie, my latest kit Sweetie! I love it but you can judge for yourself!
    Sorry, no longer availble.

    It has come to my attention that You can't get my snowglobes any longer, but that's not quite true. If you go to Miss Tina's and participate in my wreath challenge you can get the Christmas Bonus Pack that I had been giving away in my challenge here. You do have to register but it's free and you get a wonderful freebie welcome kit.

    Speaking of welcome kits if you haven't registered at Let's Scrap our new colabrative welcome kit Snow Much Fun is now up. It's huge! A bunch of the members and admins (including yours truly) worked together on this one and it's simply wonderful.

    Freebie tips of the day!
    jburkhart has a neat paper pack called Little Drummer Boy.
    Mrs. Miles has the cutest snowman up if you want to grab it!
    Leah has a wonderful kit caled Passion, it's Valentine-ish. Very pretty.
    Jessica Gorny has a Country Christmas mini kit up for you.
    As always spread some love when downloading!

    And speaking of spreading the love what have you done this holiday season to spread the love? Dontated canned goods, picked an angel to shop for off the Angel Tree, put some toys in the Toys for Tots barrel? It's easy people to spread the love!
    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Friday Freebie- Sweetie!"

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (8:43 AM, December 08, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, love this kit it's stunning I'm download this straight away. Love that you have used black in a christmas kit! You just reminded me I must go back and thank Miss Tina for the gorgeous welcome kit, it really is nice and I was quite suprised when I recieved it. Cheers Sonia.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 AM, December 08, 2006) : 

    THANK YOU Its wonderful! I love it!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 AM, December 08, 2006) : 

    What a pretty kit. I love the freshness of the colors. Thanks for sharing. cg

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 AM, December 08, 2006) : 

    THANK YOU I LOVE I.... great kit!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 AM, December 08, 2006) : 

    This is very pretty! Thank you!
    I hope Emma is all better real soon!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 AM, December 08, 2006) : 

    Thank you for this kit. It is wonderful. My daughter has the shirt to match. :)

     

    Blogger Jamie said ... (10:13 AM, December 08, 2006) : 

    awwww. sorry to hear your little one is coughing. My kids are just getting over being sick.

    Ooo. I'll have to go peak at Let's Scrap. :)

    Thanks for the freebie! I have a new template up on mine from yesterday and will be posting a kit sometime today I think. :)

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:45 AM, December 08, 2006) : 

    Thank you sooo much Amy for the wonderful kit!:) I LOVE it!!!

     

    Blogger Sweet Pea said ... (11:15 AM, December 08, 2006) : 

    And aren't you a sweetie to give us this cute kit??!! Thank you so much!
    Susan

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:13 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    Oh Amy - I love this kit. Thanks bazillions! C'mon, how can I bribe you to share how you animated the preview, he he? Beg, grovel, plead....

    I posted your layout on today's blog too! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:25 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    this is soooooooo darn cute!!! I absolutely LOVE it to pieces! thank you so much!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:33 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    BEAUTIFUL NEW KIT! Sweetie is adorable....wonderful job on it Amy and thanks so very much for sharing it! :)

    Glad you like the paper pack and thanks for the mention of it on your blog...I appreciate it! :)

    Hope Emma is on her way to getting better now....Kori seems fine today!

    Have you found a song for us....I'm still thinking!

    Chat with you later and have a great weekend!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger fran b said ... (12:56 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    I can't believe another kit! I love it!!i guess this sounds redundant...TFS!!!!!!again!!!!!
    Your reminder to help others is a wakeup call....i guess we should stop this busy Dec and help someone else....thanks for reminder!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:30 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    tfs...love it

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (1:32 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    WOW!! Sweetie is precious! The wheels are already turning on how to use it thank you SO much!

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (2:06 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    Hope Emma's feeling better thank you for the beautiful kit!
    Have a restful weekend!

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (2:08 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    You´re very generous Amy, TFS!!!
    That was very nice of Kathleen - neat LO!
    And thank you for your hints here, will go and check them now! Have a great evening :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:07 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    Thank you!!! This kit is adorable!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:40 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    Wonderful kit! Thank you for sharing!

     

    Blogger Danielle said ... (3:53 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    You are oh so kind for sharing, and providing links to the other sites with gifts. Thanks.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:33 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    So AWESOME! Thanks so much!
    Jeanne

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:56 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    This is beautiful Amy. So far today, I haven't been able to download it, but I hope it will let me later tonight or tomorrow.
    Thanks
    Debra

     

    Blogger Maria said ... (8:17 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    thank you so much!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:23 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    Sweetie is a wonderful kit. I especially like the black paper with the candycanes and the polka-dot tags. Very dramatic and fun. Thank you so much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:29 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    Thank you for these wonderful gifts :)

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (9:31 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    Your Sweetie kit is adorable!! And I love Kathleen's LO of the botched Santa picture!
    Good healing vibes to Sweetie Emma!! Cheers

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (2:19 AM, December 09, 2006) : 

    Amy, Thank would have to be the best LO I have ever seen, I haven't stopped laughing for about 10 minutes. Thank you Kathleen for your LO and thanks soooo much Amy for sharing it!!!I have about 10 funny emails on my PC from this commercial, great idea to turn it into a LO, very original!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:36 AM, December 09, 2006) : 

    Thank you sooo much Amy for the wonderful kit!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:37 AM, December 09, 2006) : 

    Thank you sooo much Amy for the wonderful kit!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:50 AM, December 09, 2006) : 

    love the kit..thanks annie

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:38 PM, December 09, 2006) : 

    Love your Sweetie Page Kit. The colours are wonderful for X-Mas. Thank you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:30 PM, December 09, 2006) : 

    This is the cuties kit. Just right
    for my granddaughter. Thank you for
    sharing it.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:51 PM, December 09, 2006) : 

    Love this kit.Thank you

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 PM, December 09, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for the kit. It's perfect for my daughters 15th birthday coming up so close to Christmas!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 PM, December 09, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for the kit. It's perfect for my daughters 15th birthday coming up so close to Christmas!!

     

    Blogger Maria said ... (6:28 PM, December 10, 2006) : 

    thank you so much!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:21 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    Very pretty. Thanks a lot!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    Thank you for this gift

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:48 PM, December 11, 2006) : 

    Such a cute kit!!! thank you!

     

    Blogger Kimberly said ... (10:02 PM, December 11, 2006) : 

    That is way cute! I love it. Thanks for sharing :)

     

    Blogger violin1 said ... (11:34 PM, December 11, 2006) : 

    Fantastic kit...thanks so much for sharing with us! Happy Holidays!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 AM, December 12, 2006) : 

    Such a wonderful site Amy! I'm having difficulty downloading -probably due to heavy traffic; I just keep trying and trying till it finally works. As far as I'm concerned - it's well worth the wait. LOL Thank you so much for all the beautiful kits and terrific templates. Such a talented and energetic Mom you are!

    Thanks again

    Pixie

     

    Blogger maryse said ... (3:37 AM, December 15, 2006) : 

    your kit is really gorgeous, and you made such an interesting blog !

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38 AM, December 31, 2006) : 

    Great kit. Thank you!

     

    post a comment