• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, December 04, 2006

    A Challenge LO and Overlays (No. 37)

    20 Days to Christmas!

    Happy Monday everyone! Well we got to some house work done yesterday, not a lot but some. Emma's bruise is now a lovely yellow and brown color for those who've wondered.

    I have a small toot to share. I've been asked to host random and fun challenges at Miss Tina's! It's going to be so much fun. I'll be giving away special goodies and some exclusive templates for my scketch challenges. I'm so excited!

    Oh and I finished a new kit yesterday! You can't have it until Friday(I'm so mean) but I had to use it for the LO below. I know you've seen the photos before but they were perfect for the Sketch challenge I was doing. Plus I just really wanted to try out the kit, I'm in love with it- it's called Sweetie and was inspired by a shirt my daughter has. Those cute reindeer and Santa will be up for grabs sometime this week too!Credits:
    template- Miss Tina's sketchie 120306
    kit- my Sweetie
    font- Hipster and Valentina JF


    Here is today's goodie, it's some overlays for you! Put them over your favorite paper for a touch of Christmas. Or can't find the right colors for your LO? -make your own paper with these overlays! Feel free to color them, I think they'd look festive in red or green! :)
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    I made this template then a few days later saw something similar for someone's LO online. SO it must be a great idea! Very simple, but lots of room for personalization!

    Template No. 37
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Freebie tips of the day!
    Sabine has put up the latest installment in her mega kit.
    Mrs. Miles has another killer mini for you! Papers and an icicle overlay that rock!
    Saab has a new template up for you to grab.
    Pillowgirl is now at Luckybug and she has a cute peppermint stick kit.
    Monique has a pretty winter mini kit for you.
    Jessica Gorny has some notebook papers up for grabs.
    Miriam Lima has a pink Christmas kit for you. (I forgot to post yesterday so scroll down one)
    Sandra has some lovely doodles up for you to grab!
    Go grab the Two Peas December kit Happy New Year!
    Sylvia has a elegant Christmas QP for you.

    Whew that was a lot. Don't forget to leave some love where ever you download from!
    More goodies tomorrow, see you then and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "A Challenge LO and Overlays (No. 37)"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:36 AM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thank you for your new stuff

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:28 AM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thanks for your template! Pretty cool!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:35 AM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Amy..these are wonderful!!Thank you for sharing them with me.Also ..thank you for coming back to my blog and leaving a comment...that was above and beyond the call of duty.LOL Not too many people would do that.:)

    Have a great day!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 AM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the wonderful overlays and the new template. I can't wait to use them.

     

    Blogger Mom2fur said ... (9:50 AM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for the overlays. I like the idea of being able to color them to match my photos!

     

    Blogger Danielle said ... (11:19 AM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Here is a big hunk of love - you are amazing in what you create, generous in your gifting, and gracious with your links.

    Thank you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 AM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Wow! You are just so generous! Thanks for the freebies. Love all your templates! And the overlays are really cute.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for your great templates!

     

    Blogger Annette said ... (12:52 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:03 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Too cute!! And I love the journaling around the edges!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (3:29 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Amy - love the overlays!! Thank you for the template and the overlays. *laugh* Your template looks likes my layout from last night!! Great minds think alike ;-)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:34 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    thank you for the 2 wonderful freebies. I'm so grateful that you share them with us. Last week I had a computer crash and lost all my digital files. I'm so thankful that I could reload some of them from you.

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (5:50 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Wow! Great overlays & #37 template. Thank you so much!

     

    Blogger Jamie said ... (6:59 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thanks fo much for all your freebies. They are wonderful. :) I have a QP up for free on my blog if you wanna grab that.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Great overlays. I love the thought of endless possibilities! And as usual, your template is wonderful. Wow, #37. Thank you for sharing this and all the others!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thanks for more great templates! :)

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (10:11 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy for sharing your wonderful creations with us!
    Hugs

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for the latest downloads. Love your templates and those overlays are great.

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (10:34 PM, December 04, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the wonderful freebies.. you are awesome.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:44 AM, December 05, 2006) : 

    These overlays are a great idea! And I like the is new square template too. TFS
    This LO with Emma is stunning. The template is wonderful and I like the colors of your Sweetie kit. Great job!

     

    Blogger lebjs said ... (5:18 AM, December 05, 2006) : 

    GREAT template! Thanks Amy : )

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 AM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Amy, your new kit looks stunning and thanks for the overlays and template. I'm really enjoying your blog ,it's become a daily routine to drop by. Have to say Emma looks gorgeous in your new LO. Cheers Sonia

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:53 AM, December 05, 2006) : 

    thank you so much! this is one of my favorite templates, you have made! i like it!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (8:18 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Hey there...congrats on hosting some challenges over at Miss Tina's! I will have to go over there and check it out! Love the new layout and your new kit is looking cool! Can't wait to see the finished product! Thanks so very much for the super neat overlays and templates!

    Hugs,
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 PM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Awesome overlays. TFS.

     

    Blogger CrayonQueen said ... (10:46 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    I can't wait to use this template!!! Thank you for sharing!!! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:34 AM, December 31, 2006) : 

    Thanks for all of this great Christmas stuff!

     

    post a comment