• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, December 05, 2006

    19 Days to Christmas (red & green, No. 38)

    19 Days until Christmas!


    Emma isn't feeling well today so this'll be quick. Here's some ornaments I made the day I did the glitter(so, yes- they sparkle). I'm putting them out over the next 3 days since there's so many of them I hope you like them as much as I do. Today will be the green and red.Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Here is a lovely template for you, if I do say so myself. You may have seen it a few days ago featuring my house, I really like this one. Enjoy!
    Template No. 38
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Freebie tips of the day!
    Manuela has a sweet pastel kit up for you!
    Jamie has a bold and bright QP for up for grabs.
    Go grab Valinda's igloo QP, so cute! Or her poinsetta one from yesterday- very elegant.
    Mrs Miles has another lovely one, velvet papers super neat!
    Mel has an awesome template up on her new blog!
    And have you been checking your advent calendar daily? I know we're only on day 5 and I missed one the other day. So go check!
    As always leave some love when downloading!

    Don't forget to scroll down and see my favorite LOs from the scrap challenge! It was so hard to pick only 5 but those featured below tickled my fancy!

    Comments on "19 Days to Christmas (red & green, No. 38)"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:58 AM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Another great template!
    Love all of your templates!
    Thank you so much Amy !

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:43 AM, December 05, 2006) : 

    thank you for another special template. I appreciate them so very much. Thank you a lot.

     

    Blogger Mom2fur said ... (8:47 AM, December 05, 2006) : 

    I'm sorry to hear your little Emma is sick, and I hope she gets better soon! Meantime, thanks so much for these cute ornaments!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 AM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the beautiful ornaments and the template. I love the torn edge on the paper.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:45 AM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Amy..so sorry Emma isn't feeling well.:( Hope she gets to feeling better real soon.
    Thank you for the beautiful Christmas ornanments and the template.:)Also..for mentioning my Igloo QP.You are soooo sweet to do that.:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 AM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Wonderful ornaments and template. Thank you for sharing. Hope Emma gets better soon.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 AM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Merci Amy!

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (1:16 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Hope your little one's feeling better real soom!
    Thank You for sharing your ornies and template and also your awesome overlay pack!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (2:06 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    these are WAY cool Amy! Just Beautiful! I was thinking on doing the very same thing, but I can't top this! Will have to find a different idea.... hmmm

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (2:21 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the beautiful Christmas ornaments..... and #38 template..

    And Emma... I hope you'll be feeling sooooooooo much better very quickly!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:09 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for the beautiful templates. My sister and I love to make pages and find them very helpful. We have used your templates several times already.
    wish I knew now to send you them and all the rules of giving credit to others whose elements we have used. Thanks again Jean

     

    Blogger Annette said ... (4:42 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (5:05 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for the wonderful ornaments and the template.

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (5:28 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Jean,
    You can email them to me if you don't post in a gallery. awatson8@nc.rr.com
    no larger than 125 KB please. As to giving credit everyone should have a TOU with the stuff you download,be it a Readme file or a graphic with the terms. When you post just say who created the stuff you used in that LO. Like when I post them on here I list the credits below the LO/page. I'm glad you like my stuff I enjoy making them!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much !
    Great template !

     

    Blogger Danielle said ... (8:00 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    You're my favorite, but shhh... don't tell the other digi bloggers ;)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:18 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Thank you! These are adorable!
    Kathy

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (8:22 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Hope little Emma is feeling better now! Kori is just getting over a bit of a cold. Your new ornaments are very nice and yet another lovely template! Thanks so much Amy..hope you have a great night....see ya tomorrow!

    Michaele

     

    Blogger Dana said ... (8:26 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Thank you - I really like this tempalate !

     

    Blogger dianagrind said ... (8:50 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Another great template. Thanks so much.

     

    Blogger Tami said ... (9:01 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Your so talented Amy! thank you so very much for everything!

     

    Blogger Jamie said ... (9:10 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Great stuff like always!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    Amy,
    More terrific goodies. Thanks for the templates and the ornaments.

     

    Blogger paintingsiggi said ... (10:38 PM, December 05, 2006) : 

    I absolutely LOVE the ornaments - gonna be using them a lot!! TFS!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:29 AM, December 06, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the template, and the beautiful ornaments!! I love all the colours, so I will be back for the rest!!

     

    Blogger Petra said ... (6:02 AM, December 06, 2006) : 

    Thanks for sharing again - you do such lovely stuff! Also thanks for all the other freebie hints!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 AM, December 06, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the lovely ornaments
    and scrap templates :)

     

    Blogger lebjs said ... (2:17 AM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Love #38. Thank you!

     

    Blogger Pam said ... (2:27 AM, December 07, 2006) : 

    Love the ornaments! Thank you! Hope your little gets to feeling better soon! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:54 AM, December 07, 2006) : 

    These ornaments are great! Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 PM, December 08, 2006) : 

    I love ornaments and have a whole collection - glass, wood, fabric, shells, plastic, silver, almost anything and everything. Now I have a digital collection growing. Thank you so much for them!

     

    Blogger Mary said ... (2:47 PM, December 09, 2006) : 

    dear amy I like your templates so much, that we decidet to take this one for our templatechallenge in our forum
    www.thedigiscrapper.de

    thanks a lot for your gifts.
    love, Mary

     

    Blogger Fabella said ... (3:05 PM, December 09, 2006) : 

    Thanks very much for the lot of fantastic Templates you give to us. I'm so happy about, they're great!

     

    post a comment