• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, December 20, 2006

    4 Days 'til Christmas!

    I awoke at 3am today, by 3:30 I knew I was up for good. It took me until 4:15 to escape from a certain sleepy toddler. Do you know what I did? Nope I didn't scrap, I made fudge! Both chocolate and peanut butter. I was all ready to make rocky road too but my bag of marshmellows was all stuck together and that just won't do. If Emma and hubby are still asleep when I finish this post I'll go make some toffee, then Emma and I can run to the store for marshmellows and some rice krispies. (have to put that bag of sticky ones to good use right?) I also need to grab a few more Chrismas tins to give this stuff out in, I didn't buy any after Christmas last year and I only have two left. Bad Amy, bad!

    Well here's the LO I made for this week's sketchie callenge over at Miss Tiina's. Do you like it? It looks kind of busy this small but I think once I print it out 12x12 it'll be perfect! Can you tell the photo in the bottom is the mosaic from the other day? Cool right? Oh and if you head over to Miss Tina's my challenge for this week is also a template. I made it exclusivly for the challenge there and it'll not be appearing on this blog, so go look!Credits:
    kit- Christma by Pillow Girl, bows- SOTB Advent, & Victorian Christmas by winged heart
    word art-Christmas Quotes by Nikole Terry
    overlay- Snowstorm overly by me
    template- sketchie challenge 121706 by Miss Tiina


    Okay, I made a little winter for you to use. It's a snowstorm overlay and papers. As seen below there are 4 colored papers and one overlay (shown on the black). Perfect touch for those winter fun LOs!
    downloads:
    Sorry, no longer availble.

    Here's today's template, the bookplate and screws are included. (Hard to tell but they're phillip's head screws-heehee.) Enjoy!
    Sorry, no longer availble.

    Freebie tips!
    Digital Freebies has a cute one for you this week go grab some Serenity.
    Pillowgirl has a red and whits christmas set.
    Karen has the cutest kit called Candy for you to enjoy.
    Michelle Pearson has her Chrismas kit that she sold last year as a freebie, go grab!
    Tabby has another beauty for you today it's pressed flowers! How wonderful!
    And lastly Happy Robyn has a sunshine freebie.

    Here's a tip, if you want a free template from ConnyB. head over to Scrap2Basic and join her template challenge!

    Don't forget to leave some love where ever you download!
    Happy Holidays!

    Comments on ""

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (8:53 AM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Beautiful LO of you and your family, Amy! Thank you for your latest freebies, very nice! I like especially the template (you know I´m addicted) Thanks also for mentioning my challenge, I´m happy about all the participants LOs so far, there are some great Layouts!
    Have a wonderful day today!
    Hugs
    Conny

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:15 AM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Good morning Amy:)
    I love the snowstorm:) The template is fantastic and I also grabbed your challenge template.You are a busy bee aren't you?LOL
    Thanks for the wonderful comments you left for me today.:) I love your opinions.Glad you like it.:)

    Merry Christmas!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 AM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Another great template, thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 AM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Thank you Amy, you are so creative. Another great one, thank you for sharing them all.


    Michelle

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the cute snowflake overlay and the template.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 AM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for these lovely freebies Amy. And I love the idea of linking right to other great freebies as you've done!! Most generous of you hon. Have a wonderful holiday season.

     

    Blogger Not Everyones Mama said ... (11:31 AM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Awesome template Amy! Thank you! And I love your new LO.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:51 AM, December 20, 2006) : 

    love love love love love it! TFS

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:14 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Ohhhhh I can't imagine anything nicer than fudge at 4 a.m... kin I come over and share? LOL.. Thanks for your awesome goodies. *hugs* Barb

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:49 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Oooooh, you are killing me with that talk of chocolate and peanut butter fudge...AND ROCKY ROAD Fudge....AND TOFFEE And rice krispie treats! YUM! YUM!!! I WANT SOME NOW......*G* I luv fudge (and any sweets for that matter...hehehe). You are making me have cravings now! Your new layout is gorgeous....the family picture is lovely and I love how you put the individual photos down below! FAB job on it! Thank you for the cool snowstorm papers and overlay, as well as the new template!
    HUGS!
    SCRAPZONE TROOPERS ROCK!!!!!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Danielle said ... (12:49 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Thank you... I have a lot of scrapping to do with all your templates! Happy Holidays.

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (12:51 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the template. Now I need to figure out how to get it to all fit on 8.5x11 paper. :-) Honestly, love it - and the cool screws.

     

    Blogger Schokomama said ... (1:16 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    danke für das tolle template.
    thanks for this template

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:11 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Thank you once again for a wonderful gift.

     

    Blogger Belinda said ... (3:27 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Thanks for all the gifts and the freebie tips!

    ((Holiday Hugs))

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:37 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Amy all freebies are wonderful and soooo snagged...and your family is lovely! Nice QP's of them! TY for sharing all of it with us!
    huggs

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (7:47 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    TYS your great papers!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:00 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much and I bet your goodies were yummy!!

     

    Blogger Shirley said ... (9:05 PM, December 20, 2006) : 

    Amy, love your templates.

    Shirley

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:39 PM, December 21, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much Amy for sharing these wonderful goodies with us!!!
    Hugs & Merry Christmas
    ~Nana~

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:15 PM, December 23, 2006) : 

    It's a wonderful template again. Thank you.

     

    Blogger TiggerRD said ... (6:21 PM, December 30, 2006) : 

    Cool template - love the bookplate and screws.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 AM, December 31, 2006) : 

    The snowstorm overlay is such a neat idea. Thanks for sharing with us!

     

    post a comment