• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, January 17, 2007

    Happy Wednesday!


    Now onto the freebie tips:
    Seebee's Freebies has another installment of her DreamTrip kit and a Lots of Dots overlay pack.
    Monique made a lovely QP with Krista's kit and you can grab it at either blog.
    Mrs. Miles made some Tiny Love Buttons that are so real looking!!
    Jill has made a delightful rose element pack for you.
    Angie has made a lovely template for you.
    Melanie has started her own blog and has a nice mini kit and template 2-pack up for grabs.
    Michelle has a free Feb desktop for you.
    Traci has an excellent general use element pack on her blog.
    Ronee has a kick-butt template on her blog just for you.
    Kathrin has a lovely paper pack for you. (scroll down for more and some templates)
    Petra has a nice kit for you, I love the colors.
    Maike has some more great papers for you on her blog.
    Sabine has the next part of her Fencing kit on her blog.
    Misty has a great PS tutorial for text on a path and scroll down for a great tag/wordart.
    Ruby has a template up on her blog.
    Janelle Paige has a great kit for free! (must go thru shop)
    The IkeaGoddess has the next part of her Valentine kit up.
    Miss Vivi has a sweet alpha.
    Fernlili has a lovely mini kit up for grabs!
    Some great free alphas from the Digital Scrapbook Place.
    Please be so kind as to leave some love when ever you download a freebie!

    Comments on "Happy Wednesday!"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (2:21 PM, January 17, 2007) : 

    Just wanted to let you know I finally got the blog up..duplicates though.LOL..I told my dh I am leaving it up..tooo much hassle this morning.:)

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (4:24 PM, January 17, 2007) : 

    Amy..you may have mentioned you are dyslexic ..did I spell that right.LOL.Just kidding...:)I put word verification up because I had a nasty spam from a guy giving out way too much info about his sex life.TMI.LOL I went to the comment section and there it was and I was sooo embarassed for my readers..that I deleted it and right away went to word verification.:) If you ever have problems with leaving a comment on my blog..you have my email address.LOL..


    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (7:23 PM, January 17, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy it's Sonia, blogger wont let let sign in. I have missed you so much dude, you look like you have been a very busy girl. It's going to take me all day to catch up on your blog *gg*. Hope you and your family are all well, off to read the rest of your blog.

    Hugs Sonia

     

    Blogger Mama Jane said ... (3:12 AM, January 18, 2007) : 

    :) Thanks for adding my blog to your list today.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:09 AM, January 18, 2007) : 

    Amy - For some reason, even though I'm short on time this morning - it was laid on my heart toleave an encouraging comment on your blog. I hope you have a good day. Thanks for this wonderful thing you do for all of us. *hugs*

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:53 PM, January 21, 2007) : 

    Love all the challenges (I missed them when scrapmommies was gone...) Hope to have some time to work on some layouts for the challenges since they are so much fun and get you thinking out of the box!

    Goodie...more blog to go and check out....geez, I will never get anything done with all this fun blog hunting you send me on! LOL!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment