• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, March 19, 2007

    I've got a sick-o

    Sorry everyone- Emma is sick so I don't think there'll be a list today. I'm pecking this out with one hand because she won't let go of mommy. If she'll nap by herslef we'll see what I can do but I make no promises. Poor baby has a temp of 101F. Off to give more loving to my sick-o.

    Thanks to everyone who came to chat last night and who helped make my kick-off at this weekend at TDS a great success.
    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "I've got a sick-o"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:33 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    Sorry to hear your baby is sick. Hopefully she's feel all better right away.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:33 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    You just take care of that little sweetie! Hope she's feeling better soon! (((hugs))) : D

     

    Blogger kruemelmai said ... (2:24 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    Poor Baby!Hope she´s feeling better soon.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:41 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    Sorry to hear Emma is sick. I hope she feels better soon!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:58 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    oh, i´m sorry to hear of your sick-o.
    hope, she´s feeling better soon.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:08 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    Hope she is feeling better real soon. *leavin some luv*

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (3:10 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    Amy..so sorry to hear Emma is sick.Children get sick so easily these days.The school just called to let my DIL know her seven year old has fever and needs to come home.:(
    Just relax and take care of Emma.I have soo many freebies ..I will never be able to use them all...I figure when I retire...I will try.LOL I think we all need to start a freebieholic club.LOL
    "My Name is Valinda and I can't stop dwnlding freebies".LOL

    Take care!!:)
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (3:53 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    Amy - Awww...I am so sorry to hear Emma is sick! I know all about one handed typing. I hope she is feeling better soon!! ((hugs)) I am glad to hear you had a great kick off at TDS!!! You go girl!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:25 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    Hope your Emma is better soon! Hang in there Amy. Days like this are hard on mommy!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (7:09 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    Poor Emma I hope she feels better soon. DOn't worry about the list take care of your daughter.

     

    Blogger MaryEllen said ... (7:47 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    Hoping that Emma is feeling better soon

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:51 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    So sorry for Emma, I hope she is better soon, give her a big hug!!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:01 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! Sorry to hear that Emma was sick today....hopefully she was able to rest and is getting better now! Keep us posted on how she is doing, ok! It was nice to go to chat and kick off your new store! I wish you all the best in your new venture!
    Hope to hear that Emma is feeling better with your next post!
    Hugs
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (9:02 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    Praying she feels better soon and that you both get some rest.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:58 AM, March 20, 2007) : 

    Hope you little one feels better soon take care of yourselves!
    Susie2004

     

    post a comment