• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, March 15, 2007

    My New Shop!!!!

    Hello everyone! I know you've been wondering so I'll tell you, I'm a new designer for The Daily Scrap! My newest kits and collections are in the shop as I type! You can find them here. Go take a look but if you want to wait to buy, I'm having a kick-off sale this weekend 25% off all my stuff, I'll understand. LOL!

    Now mark your calendars, I'm having a kick-off chat too! Everyone who shows up will get the lovely template below that coordinates with my new Jumpstarts Celebration Collection No. 2. I look forward to seeing everyone there, it's in the TDS chat room!
    Don't forget to stop by here tomorrow! I'll be kicking off my sale with a sample of my new kit Emma's Hat (tomorrow only) and the last part of Green Dreams will be up for grabs too.

    Thursday's Freebies:
    Jessica made a little something that's all Wrapped Up, I need to bug her more often.
    Mrs. Miles has a great monkey to add to her safari/zoo kit-collection she keeps adding to.
    Misty has a set of Frame Strips for you.
    Amanda has some summer elements on her blog for you- so cute! (scroll down if you missed the matching papers- patterened and solids)
    Scroll down on Anna's blog for her Princess and the Pea kit. (has a great tut too!)
    Michele has a template up for grabs.
    Bob made some pretty Twirlys, aka- beaded strings.
    Summer has a free paper pack called Spring Sorbet. (must go thru shop)
    Sonja has some sparkly stars on her blog.
    Heather has some Springy Arrows up for grabs. (scroll past her crocs obcession)
    Renee has some free doodle overlays, brushes and frames for you.
    Mari has some musical note and butterfly stickers on her blog.
    Lindsay Jane added an alpha to her I Love Chocolate kit- it looks like painted chocolate...yummy!
    Sylvia made some very real looking easter eggs!
    Tricia has a lovely paper pack for you!
    Donna has a neat little alpha up for grabs. (must go thru shop)
    Luzia has some Sunshine on her blog!
    Doris has a Bit 'O Green for you.
    Leah has A Bit of Good Luck on her blog- green and sparkly.
    One of my favorite people Nina has a WIshWash paper pack up for grabs!
    Ronee has a template for you if you scroll down a bit.
    Rememebr to share some love when you go a grabbing!

    Misty has this link on her site and I think it's a great idea- turn your handwritting into a custom font! Terry Maruca does it for $10 and it's commercial okay too.

    Happy scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "My New Shop!!!!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 AM, March 15, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the great list today, Amy. Have a great day!

     

    Blogger HG said ... (11:18 AM, March 15, 2007) : 

    I can't help it, I'm obsessed :) I NEED crocs now that I know I can embellish them, lol.

    Thanks for posting my freebies.

    Take care :)

     

    Blogger Omar Cruz said ... (11:42 AM, March 15, 2007) : 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:40 PM, March 15, 2007) : 

    Amy, Your shop is awesome, I can't wait to look around more later.

    Hugs,
    Jonni
    www.journeytosofia.com

     

    Blogger Terrell said ... (12:48 PM, March 15, 2007) : 

    Congrats and Good Luck!! (I see you got spammed! ack) Thanks for the great links ;)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:05 PM, March 15, 2007) : 

    Ahhh Amy!

    I don't just visit to see what's free,

    Though that is AWESOME we ALL AGREE,

    As you are the freebie QUEEN BEE,

    Your blog is a the giveaway GRAND PRIX

    no, I come because your so generous and your so sweet,

    And to read your blog is such a treat,

    You are so without conceit,

    With out visiting you we are incomplete.

    THANKS for the special person you are OUR AMY - for the time you spend daily to share all these goodies and for sharing of your own time and talent!

    *hugs* Barb

     

    Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (1:20 PM, March 15, 2007) : 

    super duper exciting Amy! congrats girlie...woohoo. Have to go to a good sale ;) and a chat too? fab. thanks for the great list too
    tracyb

     

    Blogger Gail said ... (3:45 PM, March 15, 2007) : 

    Congrats on your new store - thanks for letting us know about the sale - I'll be there!

     

    Blogger Laura said ... (5:14 PM, March 15, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the list!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:29 PM, March 15, 2007) : 

    I only discovered scrapbooking of any kind a month or so ago, and happened across your site a while ago and bookmarked it to come back to. So I took a sometime yesterday to go through your archive and now I have a whole folder full of links to explore - lots of sites to learn and marvel at what's possible - and of course yours is still top of the list. Thank you so much for everything!!!!

     

    Blogger SarahG said ... (9:15 AM, March 17, 2007) : 

    Congratulations on Your New Store! Best of Luck To You :)

     

    post a comment