• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, March 18, 2007

    Head's up!

    I normally don't post on Sundays but I woke up early. I found this killer template by Traci Sims and I know she only leaves her stuff up for a short time so I wanted to give you a head's up.

    Here's one of my cutie- she wanted to wear a bandanna just like mommy. She's got a little punk look going on.Have a great weekend- I must go awaken a certain little girl so we can go to church.
    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. I hope to see you in chat tonight!

    Comments on "Head's up!"

     

    Blogger MaryEllen said ... (11:04 AM, March 18, 2007) : 

    she looks adorable !!!
    thanks for telling us about the template is is fantastic

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (12:09 PM, March 18, 2007) : 

    Thank you soo much for the heads up..but I've already been there and done that.LOL.Gorgeous.!

    I love this photo of Emma.All she needs now is a motor cycle and tatoo.LOL.Good thing she can't read yet.hehe.:)You need to make a layout with the wordart saying"You talking to me???!!"LOL.
    Great Photo Shot!!:)
    Have a fantastic day!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (1:29 PM, March 18, 2007) : 

    omg...she is adorableeeeee. love her. great find on the template too. thanks!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 PM, March 18, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the heads up. What would we do without you with us every day. Thanks for sharing.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:19 PM, March 18, 2007) : 

    What a photo! Little Emma looks like a punk rocker in training...check out her face!!!! Great photo and tip share, Amy! Thanks bunches.....hope you had a great weekend....planning to make your chat as long as dh and daughter allow me the peace and quiet....lol!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 PM, March 18, 2007) : 

    Way cute picture!!!
    I am so sad I wasn't able to get logged in for the chat tonight! Everytime I tried to login the page would freze up! Just my luck!
    Thanks for all you do! Cy

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:24 AM, March 19, 2007) : 

    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD morning Amy. Poke Poke ... K, now I got the first bug in on you this week, haha! Hope you had a great weekend and are raring to go! I will check in on you later.

    *hugs*
    Barb

     

    Blogger Muka said ... (5:11 PM, March 19, 2007) : 

    oh, I love that face!! she is so cute Amy ;) hope she feels better soon!

     

    post a comment