• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, March 17, 2007

    Welcome to the weekend!!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
    I hope everyone is planning on having a great weekend! Don't forget I have a chat tomorrow night for anyone who wants to pop in. It's be in The Daily Scrap chat room, hope to see you there.I want to thank everyone for the warm wishes and praise for my launch and new products. I guess you all like the Emma's Hat kit (me too!) since several of you have already told me you bought it- THANKS!!

    Now I have a small gift for you. It's a pattern tile. I was out taking photos in the yard and found some interresting textures that I thought would make good patterns and textures for scrapping- and I was even right about a few of them too! This one is of the dirt over in the construction field behind my house. I included a photoshop pattern file (thanks Sonia!) and the JPEG of the seamless tile I made from the photo. So it'll repeat without breaks for a nice and grungy feel. You can use it for personal or commercial purposes so grab away.
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Saturday's freebies:
    Sabine has some Faded Flowers on her blog.
    Saab has a new template up for grabs.
    Seebee's Freebies has some more Dream Trip for you, some Hidden Mouse swirls.
    Misty has a St. Pat's mini kit for you. (good general use too)
    Jdesai has some free flowers up for grabs.
    Kris has some Spring Blossoms on her blog.
    Tricia has a cute little chicky for you.
    Sandra has a neat template up for grabs.
    Sarah has a fuzzy ST. Pat's element pack for you- cute!
    Swati has some satin flowers on her blog.
    Sandra B. has a sample of her Heart Fresh kit up for grabs.
    Scroll down and Ksharonk has an add-on for her Fairy Footsteps kit.
    Grab Jan's Green Pint and She's no Spring Chicken kits. (must go thru shop)
    Please remember to leave some love where ever you roam.

    I hope that everyone going out tonight be have a designated driver and stay safe.
    Now go drink some green beer!
    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Welcome to the weekend!!"

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (9:57 AM, March 17, 2007) : 

    Amy I love your texture, can't wait to play with it, big hugs for sharing your talent and also for linking me :-)Happy St Paddy's Day may the luck of the Irish be with you.

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (10:03 AM, March 17, 2007) : 

    Amy got it now that is really a cool one :-)

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (11:22 AM, March 17, 2007) : 

    Amy - I'll skip the beer and the driving - but thanks for the pattern and the list, as always. :-) D

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:37 AM, March 17, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Thanks so much for the texture.Sure appreciate all you share with us.:)
    If you came by my blog this morning in a hurry...you may have thought I hadn't changed it.But today I put the cloth paper up.:)I can't say get it before you miss it..cause it will be there as long as 4shared doesn't fill up.LOL.

    Have a great St.Patricks day today and as always..thanks for the freebie list.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:42 PM, March 17, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the patter. I can't wait to play around with it!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:00 PM, March 17, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! I'm in the throes of packing and its the first day of DH's spring break so I can't come to your chat... so so so sorry. Will catch up to you soon!

    *hugs* Barb

     

    Blogger xashee's corner said ... (4:02 PM, March 17, 2007) : 

    thank you for all you do :) :)

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (6:25 PM, March 17, 2007) : 

    Happy St. Patrick's day!

     

    Blogger Muka said ... (8:38 PM, March 17, 2007) : 

    thanks for all the lists and have a happy st patty's!

     

    Blogger Gail said ... (9:16 PM, March 17, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the dirt tile - and happy St. Patrick's day!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:23 PM, March 18, 2007) : 

    Hope you had a fab St. Patty's Day...did you drink some Green Beer? I got some great photos of the girls and their grandparents....can't wait to find the time to scrap with them! Will be trying to make it to your chat....at least to say "What's up!!!!"....love the new template and pattern tile...thanks for sharing it! :)
    Big Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment