• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, April 20, 2007

    Amazing freebie!

    Okay here's the situation. MIL is due today so I'm trying to get the Technicolor Dream kit done so I can spend the weekend with the family. So I'll try to come back later with the freebie list, if the house is clean. But not to leave you in the lurch here's today's Friday Freebie! It's a set of photo prongs that coordinate with the Amazing Technicolor Dream collection.Sorry, this is no longer available.

    *I'm still looking for names for the red & purple kits so if you'd like to make a suggestion please leave a comment or email me. Remember to leave your email addy so if I choose your name I can send you the coupon for the free kit. (previews are 2 posts down)

    Hopefully I'll be seeing you soon! Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Amazing freebie!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:38 AM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the great prongs.
    Unzipped Delight for Purple kit.
    Love is in the Air for Red kit.
    sharp@nktelco.net

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:46 AM, April 20, 2007) : 

    I've been trying to think of names for these kits, but my brain isn't working, LOL.

    Lavender Dreams, Everywhere Points Here for the purple.

    Fantasy Hearts, Made full of Love for the red.

    Thanks all I can come up with.
    Good Luck.
    Angel
    angel_4a_cowboy2002@yahoo.com

     

    Blogger CathyK Designs said ... (9:22 AM, April 20, 2007) : 

    How about Grape Crush or Go Grape for the purple one.
    twoboyz00 at netscape dot net

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:30 AM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family! : D

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:27 AM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    I don't usually have a name on the tip of my tongue..but I do have a couple of names for the red one.How about"Say It With Love" or "With All My Heart".:)

    Here is all I can come up with for the purple and Lavendar one...

    Lavendar Sachet' or Purple Sachet'
    "Purple Passion"..Barb would like that.hehe.
    The Color Purple-reminds me of Oprah.LOL

    Well guess that is as good as I can come up with.:)

    Have a fantastic weekend with your MIL.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda...p.s. Glad your finger is getting better..That had to hurt.:(

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (11:01 AM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Awesome!!!
    Thank you so very much!!
    Enjoy your family weekend amy!!!

     

    Blogger Suzette said ... (11:34 AM, April 20, 2007) : 

    I really love these prongs. They're so bright and will fit in well with so many layouts. Thanks for sharing.

    Suzette

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:40 AM, April 20, 2007) : 

    The design and colors of these photo prongs are great . . . thanks for sharing.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:15 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy!
    I am back to wish you a wonderful weekend with your mil!!!! Hope you are able to finish up your collection and clean your house before she comes!
    Enjoy and hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Daniela said ... (12:30 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Love it, thanks for sharing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:09 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    How about Red Fusion and Purple Odyssey. :) I appreciate your freebie list.

     

    Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said ... (1:27 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Well, I'm not very good at the naming thing, but a couple popped to mind. For Red: Rosey Posey or Rose Tinted (Rose Tinted Glasses). For Purple: Plum Pretty, though I don't think of it as a classically "pretty" kit (like the red). Maybe Plum Funky? Anyway, thanks for the freebie! Have a great weekend.

     

    Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said ... (1:27 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Guess I should put my email, just in case: erinmarie AT rocketmail DOT com

     

    Blogger Mama Jane said ... (3:37 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    For the red kit:
    Scarlet O'Hera
    Scarlet Letter
    Ruby Lips
    Ruby Slippers
    Sweet Ruby
    Royal Red

    That's all I can think of. I'm stumped for the purple.

    Thanks for the prongs.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:39 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Thanks for photo prongs. They're beautiful! So unique!

    How about

    Purple Pointers
    Rambling Red

    Helenehrenhofer@sbcglobal.net

     

    Blogger Linda said ... (3:56 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,
    Thanks for all the freebie ideas.

    How about "The Color Purple" for the purple kit, or would that be copyright infringement because of the movie of the same name.

    Just a thought!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    These are so cute! Thanks very much and I hope your weekend goes well.

     

    Blogger Mara said ... (6:21 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    thank you for the freebie, I am not good in giving names as it is not my native language.
    Hope you find something good

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:20 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    They are very "Amazing"
    Thank you for sharing
    Muriel

     

    Blogger mizamigo said ... (8:14 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the clips today.

    As for names for the kits:
    Red: Blaze of Glory
    Purple: Royalty Abounds

    Victoria "mizamigo at gmail dot com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:18 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Here is what I came up with for the kit names

    Purple: Grape Fusion

    Red: Strawberry Wine

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 PM, April 20, 2007) : 

    Red - Love Me

    Purple - Plum Crazy or Wild Plum

    Thanks for the freebie!! :)

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (12:27 AM, April 21, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, Have to tell you a funny story! After you gave me those Zippers (HUGS) I was totally addicted, so I googled commercial use zippers and after 1/2 of searching I ended up at TDS and who was the designer I found? LOL YOU. Hugs I love them because now if I made a Lo with a Zipper and want to turn it into a template I can :-). I love them and think they are a STEAL at that price, honestly you are selling them to cheap!!! I'm off now to find some commercial use stitching, I was hoping you had some also, but sadly not. If you know of any by change could you please yell out. Thanks again I really love them the detail is FANTASTIC! Hugs Sonia

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:41 AM, April 21, 2007) : 

    Now these are wonderful! Thanks heaps!

     

    Blogger Sledgin said ... (5:16 AM, April 21, 2007) : 

    HI HUN X

    HUMMIE HAS GENEROUSLY GIVEN ME, YOU AND IKEA GODDESS THE NAME

    'THE FREEBIE HUNTERS'

    I LOVE IT!
    AND JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT YOU THOUGHT X

    COME BY MY BLOG TO READ ABOUT IT X
    I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK X SLEDGIN@HOTMAIL.COM

    HUGE FAT HUGS X SELENA

    http://designsbyselena.blogspot.com

     

    Blogger Lisa said ... (8:32 AM, April 21, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the photo prongs! They are beeeautiful!

    lisa

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (9:58 AM, April 21, 2007) : 

    Ohhh Lovely prongs Amy! I will be back to download them a bit later today... I'm BAACK (on the internet this is) but will begin to blog on Monday methinks, unless I get ambitious this weekend. I've certainly missed you! *hugs* Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:10 PM, April 21, 2007) : 

    those prongs look awesome in the preview. i'm getting a link error trying to get to the page. :(

    mcmartian

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:09 AM, April 22, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the photo prongs. They will bo fun to use.

     

    Blogger Jen said ... (4:24 AM, April 22, 2007) : 

    Cute freebie, thank you. :)

     

    Blogger Kitty said ... (10:40 AM, April 22, 2007) : 

    So cute! Thanks for sharing!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:01 PM, May 11, 2007) : 

    Thank you, Amy!

     

    post a comment