• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, April 28, 2007

    Sensational Saturday!

    Hello everyone! It's been a busy day today here. It's so beautiful outside. Let's see we went grocery shopping, always an adventure with Emma. Then we met Kristen and Kullan for soem bowling. The 2 kids split a game taking turns a frame each, so they ended with a 65. Not bad for 2 two y/o's- I've had worse games myself. But then they do get to use the bumpers, lucky little tykes. Then we went to McDonald's for lunch and they drug me up into playland, always fun? We came home and a let Emma run around outside until she was ready settle down so we watched a bit of Cars then she went to nap. She now has 6 stuffed animals that she HAS to have sleep with her. 3 are small so no big deal but the 3 big ones are, well- BIG!

    Okay enough about my day, let's get to those freebies!
    Valinda has some cool polaroid frames on her blog.
    Nina has a lovely QP on her blog that Manu made for her and you!
    Mrs. Miles has frames from Judy's Blue kit up.
    Christine has more of her Playful Plaid kit up.
    Ksharonk has a Springshine freebie if you scroll down a bit.
    Jodie and Carla made a lovely collab kit called A Mother's Touch.
    Need a brown paper? Hummie has 20 of them for you.
    Leslie has more of her Midnight Blue kit up.
    Anna has more papers for you, this time with stars all over.
    Lindsay Jane has some cool journalling tags done in brown paper up for grabs.
    Gina has a Goodie Grab Bag full of cute stuff.
    Heather has a pretty May Desktop calendar for you.
    Denise has a lovely kit called Dandelion Wishes up for grabs.
    Traci Sims has a mini kit called Lime Punch on her blog.
    Sherry has her Flowers 'n Funk freebie up.
    Rememebr to share the love.

    Happy scrapping everyone and I'll see you Monday!

    Comments on "Sensational Saturday!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (4:33 PM, April 28, 2007) : 

    Hello Amy! Your comments ALWAYS BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY! I know we are often busy - somedays I can't milk even one extra second out! Have you ever considered getting one of those cassette walkmans for Emma? The libraries usually have tons of taped kids stories with the books... and its a great way to 'reward' her while shopping and it keeps them occupied? Worked for me, at any rate! mmmm McD's.. your making me hungry! I've got a 'turkey bird' in the oven as we speak... guests coming and this way I don't have to cook for a few days :D You GOTTA blog (and do a layout of) Emma w/ the BIG animals in her beddie! You take care, my friend and have a very enjoyable day!

    *hugs* & a 'muah'
    Barb

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (5:39 PM, April 28, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy for all you do - enjoy your weekend!

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (11:10 PM, April 28, 2007) : 

    SO nice to visit & read your wonderful comments that really make my day. From the beginning I was drawn to your site & RAK. I enjoy your list to see which way the trends are going. If I see something that I like, I leave a comment even if I do not dl. It is because of you that I remember the little random acts of kindness. So see you again tomorrow. I wish you & yours a wonderful weekend.

     

    Blogger Muka said ... (11:15 PM, April 28, 2007) : 

    sounds like you had fun, amy :) thank you for another awesome list, as always!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:26 AM, April 29, 2007) : 

    here before ya - NEEENER! x100 haha! I just love teasing you Amy, why is this????

    have a wonderful day! *hugs* Barb

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (3:43 PM, April 29, 2007) : 

    65...! Unbelievable, I wish I could get that high a score, my best was 62. Now it's official, I suck at bowling - beat by a two year old. How depressing is that? he-he
    Sounds like you all had a fun day. Enjoy your weekend.

     

    Blogger Pillowgirl said ... (3:53 PM, April 29, 2007) : 

    Holy cow, my average is only 80 and I was on a league! I am the Queen of the Gutterballs though. Sounds like lots of fun.

    Thanks for sharing the freebies you find. I check yer site daily :)

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:10 PM, April 29, 2007) : 

    Good Evening Amy:)
    I just had to stop in and say hi before I hit the hay:)
    Thank you so much for the freebie list and adding me to it again.:)I sure appreciate it.
    I haven't been bowling in ..like forever.LOL..My DH and I use to go once a week when we were dating.It was one of our favorite places to go.That and skating....It was a lot of fun.:)

    Well..good night..sleep tight:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Andrea said ... (11:56 PM, April 29, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the freebie list Amy! I appreciate your hard work so much!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:08 PM, April 30, 2007) : 

    Hey Amy! Sounds like you had a wonderful day...glad Emma took a nap, too! Kori is the same way...has to have 5 animlas in her bed, they have to be in the right spot...has to have pillow and blanket just right and then she will be happy! Love those little ones!
    Hope you had a great day on Sunday, too!
    Thanks for all the linkies....will have to go and take a peak at some of them!
    Big Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment