• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, April 23, 2007

    Just another Manic Monday.

    Hi everyone! Well first I want to thank everyone for the wonderful wishes and cyber hugs yesterday. My new shop Digi By Design should be up soon- we hope. Keep checking back for updates.
    I also want to thanks you all for being so patient with me in not putting up the freebies while MIL is here, she'll be gone in the morning. I have time to put up a list today but wanted to thank you none the less.

    Now then this little beauty of a LO I did for Manu's CT. See those adorable fuzzy chicks? They are from her Fuzzy Easter pack and are just so cute!!! It also has a few fuzzy alphas, bunnies and some fibers in it. I know this is like my 4th LO from Easter but the photos are just so darn cute.Credits:
    kits- Flowers for you by Sarah Möller,
    Simply Shabby sampler by Traci Sims
    chicks and alpha-Fuzzy Easter by Manu-Scraps (the Daily Scrap)
    eggs- Spring Easter by Kari Q.

    Here's Manu's Fuzzy Easter- cute right? (I used them in the LO above) She's so talented, she designed her own brush to make the fuzzy fibers and they turned out great!
    You can find Manu's Fuzzy Easter here.

    Okay, now for today's Freebies!
    I want to start off with a very special freebie. The eclectic team has made a wonderful RAK for a special mom Kellie and her little angel Miles. Go read about it and get the free kit and brag book. But follow the rules: 1.) pay-it-forward 2.) You take a time out to appreciate the little things, and 3.) Leave a little note here for Kellie and her family (she's going to compile something special for Kellie to put in Miles’ memory box, so make a comment!)

    Acorn Designs has a sample of their upcomming kit Rainy Day Bear.
    Scroll down and Jessica has 2 sets of button stitches and a few buttons.
    Tracy has a DPS template if you scroll down a bit- it's killer. And a Stitched Stars sampler here.
    Valinda has another set of Funky Frames for you.
    Michaele has a Definition word art up- Exuberant!
    Mrs. Miles has a Confetti String up for grabs.
    Julia has a cute QP called Peek-a-boo!
    Saab has a neat Zipper template on her blog.
    Misty has a set of Leather Flowers up for grabs.
    The Ikea Goddess has a template for you. (It's in her Saturday post.)
    Lindsay Jane has 4 new freebies since my last list and they are all killer! She's so awesome!!
    Hummie has a set of 4 metal papers.
    Weeds and Wildflowers has a Going West sampler on their blog.
    Pillowgirl has some word art Big Fat Loser for her diet. LOL!
    Krista has a Shade Garden paper pack for you.
    Antje has a lovely set of Beautiful Butterflies on her blog.
    Bob made some beautiful little Angels accents! (2 sets- scroll down)
    Kristy has a new overlay Guinness- swirly fun!
    DIP Divas have akiller new template!
    Karen has a pretty mini Moommy and Me part one up for grabs.
    Robin has paper pack called Bring It On!
    Don't forget to leave some love!

    *Not exactly a freebie but Chris has uploded her sketches into a gallery so lots of LO inspiration to be found here.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    P.S. It's not my birthday, that's still 23 days away. But I am working on a goodie for you all. :D

    Comments on "Just another Manic Monday."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM, April 23, 2007) : 

    Thank you for posting the list of freebies. I hope you had a good time while your MIL was visiting. I hope you have a very happy birthday!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:47 AM, April 23, 2007) : 

    AMMMMYYYYYY - I've missed your neeners! Your fuzzies are just precious .. thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to my daily visits to your place -- thanks for your daily posts - the students at Miles school who take the digital scrapbooking course love you too... I am TRAINING THEM TO LEAVE SOME LOVE ... haha! God Bless your day! (have a happy happy birthday!)

    Barb

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (10:48 AM, April 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks much for your list again! D

     

    Blogger Bob said ... (11:25 AM, April 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the highlight, Amy. Your site is one of the first places I visit every morning.
    Latte, MSN News & Amy. Sorry. In that order...because I can't read properly until my latte wakes me up!
    Your chicks & buns made me laugh! So adorable.

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (1:04 PM, April 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the list Amy & glad you had a great visit!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (2:10 PM, April 23, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! Such a cute layout of Emma finding eggs out in the yard...those little chicks are too cute and love all the little circle photos surrounding the larger one of her! Glad to hear your new shop will be up and running soon....can't wait!
    Thanks for the great freebie list and for including me on it, too!
    Hope your MIL gets off safely! Did you all have a nice visit? Hope so!
    TTYL
    Michaele

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (2:40 PM, April 23, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    I LOVE the layout of Emma finding the Easter eggs.She looks so happy.:)I agree..those chicks are soo cute!!
    I was on your blog and clicked on Michaele's link and was leaving her a comment when messenger let me know she was on my blog leaving me a comment..then it let me know you just did too.LOL How many times will this happen again.?LOL
    Thank you soo much for your freebie list again..and adding me to it..you are soo sweet to do that.

    I hope you enjoy the time you have left to visit with your MIL.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Laura said ... (5:02 PM, April 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the list of freebies!

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (6:09 PM, April 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks for your wonderful list. I love to browse the pages even when I do not dl. It is fun to see the various takes on things from different perspectives. If I see a pretty layout, I leave a few words.

    It's your birthday month, so you can start your celebration any time that you choose to. So happy Birthday.

    Its the little joys in life that make it so precious.

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (6:09 PM, April 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks for your wonderful list. I love to browse the pages even when I do not dl. It is fun to see the various takes on things from different perspectives. If I see a pretty layout, I leave a few words.

    It's your birthday month, so you can start your celebration any time that you choose to. So happy Birthday.

    Its the little joys in life that make it so precious.

     

    Blogger Kirsty Wiseman said ... (8:09 PM, April 23, 2007) : 

    hey girl xx
    i want to make something for your shop!! For you, not for me - as a gift xx
    lets talk xx

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (4:06 AM, April 24, 2007) : 

    Hi Dude all the best for your Birthday left you a Birthday Wish at Let's Scrap. Your Lo of Emma is so cute :-) i love it! Big hugs for pointing out the zipper I fixed it today and gave all your zipper pieces an old gold style I made to match Nina's new kit,if you would like them just yell out.Say Hi to your dad too for me :-)

    Hugs Sonia

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (4:06 AM, April 24, 2007) : 

    Forgot to say thanks for linking me, sorry I'm abit blonde today!

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (9:01 AM, April 24, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy!
    Your LO is too cute!! Wasn´t here the last time, so I have to read many new posts. Thank you for the photoprongs and posting my Fuzzy Easter set!!
    *hugs*
    Manu

     

    Blogger Felicia McB said ... (12:31 PM, April 24, 2007) : 

    Hey, thanks so much for compiling such awesome lists of the freebies that are out there. I just thought I'd let you know about another group that is doing something in memory of Kellie's little boy Miles. another group of scrappers put together kits and qiuckpages. here's the blog with info
    http://christinareneedesigns.blogspot.com/

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:57 PM, April 24, 2007) : 

    Thanks for your comments Amy! I was touched you took time (and Dadoo) to visit! I hope your having some quality time with your family. I'm off and running too...

    *hugs*
    Barb

     

    post a comment