• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, April 26, 2007

    Thursday is garbage day.

    That means Emma hears the truck and goes runnning to the front of the house yelling, "TRUCK!!!" Then she plasters herself to the window to watch. Now mind you we also have the recycling and compost trucks so she does this 3 times thruout the day. It can be fun to watch what she ditches and throws into the air in her mad dash to the window. :D

    Thursday's Freebies:
    Kris has a new mini kit called Grungy Nature- pretty cool.
    Barb has her Jacaranda Kit up for grabs.
    Senati has 2 QPs up for you.
    Mira has a beautiful kit Boquet of Roses on her blog.
    Wendy has TeenyWeenyBud, or small ribbon flower up for grabs.
    AnnaBen has lots of dots, a polka dot paper pack for you.
    Sylvia has a Funky Garden mini kit up.
    Johanna has a set of templates on her blog.
    Mrs. Miles has a Build Your Own Bug element template. It's cute!!
    Saab has a modified version of her 2nd zipper template up.
    BrynnMarie has a template for you.
    Lindsay Jane has a new mini kit Sepia Pink up for grabs.
    Kristy has a new overlay called Twist on her blog.
    Tracy B. has a new template up.
    Jessica has an add-on for her cool kti Austin's Plane.
    Traci Sims has a Sticky Chick sampler on her blog.
    Doris has a beautiful 4x6 brag book QP. (I'm talking pretty here!)
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!
    *Don't forget to stop back for tomorrow'a freebie.... it's a template.

    Comments on "Thursday is garbage day."

     

    Blogger Kris said ... (6:58 PM, April 26, 2007) : 

    Amy, that is absolutely hilarious... I can only imagine... I have two rascals at home as well, and I think I would bust up laughing if they did.. I hope you've taken pics of that... like I really need to tell you...huh? Lol.

     

    Blogger Kris said ... (6:58 PM, April 26, 2007) : 

    And as always, thank you for posting my goodies...

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:15 PM, April 26, 2007) : 

    Good Evening Amy:)
    I bet Emma was really cute.:)I bet she would love to go to the fire dept and see the big fire trucks.When my Daddy was alive..he would take my kids there and to the small airport to see the planes take off and land.That is stuff they will never forget.:)
    Thanks again for the freebie list.:)That is sooo sweet of you.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Amanda said ... (9:34 PM, April 26, 2007) : 

    My daughter does the same thing, but she'll actually dash out the front door. So I'll have to grab the baby (or he'll crawl out the door too) and go running outside in my pajamas, no makeup, hair a mess, etc. You get the picture. Not fun. Maybe I should learn to shower and get ready before the trash truck comes! Thanks for the freebie links!

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (9:16 AM, April 27, 2007) : 

    I'm not talking to you!!!! Apart from saying thanks for linking me :-) I felt like an idiot posting your birthday!!!! Everybody commented on your blog???? I'm so blaming you(LOL). You must have mislead people!!!! I put it in the calender at Let's Scrap, you watch....I'll forget IT!!!! (I'm so blonde). Emma is getting cuter by the day, I sit back and laugh..you have no idea what you are in for in a couple of years (LOL).I've been dying to ask you something, I'll Pm you at Let's Scrap tomorrow.Hope you have a great weekend, Hugs Sonia :-)

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:12 PM, April 30, 2007) : 

    How funny that would be to watch! I can picture it....too cute!

     

    post a comment