• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, April 25, 2007

    What a day, Wednesday!

    Hi everyone! Here are some photos taken by my biddy Kristen at her house and then here on Easter. First is the super cute Emma assembling Easter eggs after the hunt.Here's Emma and I playing in Kullan's new sand box.
    This one is from the hunt we had in our back yard.
    My buddy Jessica just got picked up as a new designer at OAKS. She's having a kick-off sale of 50% off all her stuff thru Thursday mignight. (eastern) Head on over and take a look! -Her new kit Austin's Plane is so super cute!!!Okay, I got all the kits out to everyone who helped me name the Amazing Technicolor Dream collection. Here is a LO made by SAHM- she had to borrow a kid to make it, too cute!
    Credits:
    kit- Rasberry Kisses
    Photo- by Renae Richolson (that's her grandbaby Zoey)

    I'm sorry to say I don't have much time for freebies today as I usually do it during Emma's nap. But guess who didn't nap today... that's right Emma! (aka- Miss Grumpy-Pants) So here's what I do have, if you need more go see the Ikea Goddess or Selena:

    Kris has a lot of cool metal brackets up on her blog, silver and scribbles from yesterday.
    Saab has her second zipper template up.
    Denise has a cool kit called Freah for you.
    Misty has a Blue Glitter alpha.
    Mrs. Miles has a baby rattle on her blog.
    Jennifer has a new paper pcak Spring Shower up, and scroll down for if you missed her Here Comes The Sun pack.
    Pillowgirl has some pretty Jewels and some You Are My Sunshine word art stickers.
    Nana's Attic is hosting Francois' kit Outre-mer, it's a pretty sea life kit.
    Seebee's Freebies has a Mouse Balloon element for the Dream Trip kit.
    Jaana has a killer template on her blog.
    Kristy has a new overly called Tickle up.
    Remember to leave some love.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "What a day, Wednesday!"

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (7:09 PM, April 25, 2007) : 

    Amy - thanks for list. Also thanks for posting the LO - was wondering if you'd gotten it or not. Hope Emma takes a long SLEEP tonight to make up for the missed nap.

     

    Blogger justrenae said ... (9:02 PM, April 25, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, You know how everyone occasionaly just has a crappy day? Well today was that day for me. Nothing has gone right, Zoey was teething and very fussy, etc., etc. I then pay a visit to your blog and see sweet little Zoey in the cutest LO staring back at me. Talk about turning a crappy day into a pretty darn good one. I now, for the first time today have a big grin on my face. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

    Also thank you for your hard work into finding us great freebies!

    Thanks just one more time!

    Renae

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 AM, April 26, 2007) : 

    Hi ! I know i'm late but i'd like to know if the kits Technicolor, Rasberry Kisses, Amethyst Arrows and Lemos Suqares are still avaliable for purchase or download. I love them all ! My e-mail is: ninasoueu@gmail.com
    Thanks, Marina

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (11:46 AM, April 26, 2007) : 

    Thanks again for your wonderful freebie list. Had to smile when I saw zoey's beautiful photo in all the pretty pink. Renae has some beautiful templates. Love that zipper. So nice of you to showcase her design. That is what I love about this adventure in my life with digital scrapping. I really enjoy the love between talented designers who realizes that they can relate as sisters/brothers in sharing of their unique talent. Hope the sun continue to shine in your life & the baby gets some rest. My great-grandson teeth came so fast all 8 of them before he was a year old that we were amazed. Will definitely visit you tomorrow & you have another beautiful day in your life today. TFS.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:13 PM, April 30, 2007) : 

    Loved the new photos of Emma and you.....alway cute to see new ones! The layout is adorable, too!
    TFS!
    Big hugs and email me some time (I know you are very busy!)
    Michaele

     

    post a comment