• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, April 21, 2007

    Super Busy Saturday

    Okay, I'm sneeking on here while everyone else is busy. Sorry about no list yesterday- time got away from me. I'll try to get one up today but I still have company in town, so go see Selena or Ikea Goddess (the other freebie hunters) if you need your fix right now.

    I picked names for the red and purple kits and have completed the preview for the Technicolor kit. (They aren't in my shop yet but I figured you'd want to know/see.)

    SAHM named the red kit- Rasberry Kisses.
    And Tricia O. named the purple kit- Amethyst Arrows!
    Here's the preview for the Technicolor Dream kit! Lots of goodies in there- it's 4 zips.
    Okay, I'll hopefully be back later, but I wanted to share with you all.
    *Also 4share is doing maintence today, so most freebies aren't availble anyway right now. Hopefully if/when I come back it'll be up again. :D

    **Don't forget my chats this week: Monday at 1:30 pm eastern, for Jumpstarts No. 8 & Tuesday at 11:30 am eastern for the Technicolor Dream kit. Both are in the TDS chatroom.

    ***Oh and you still have time to comment to the FDA to save our chocolate! (See my post below.)

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Super Busy Saturday"

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (11:40 AM, April 21, 2007) : 

    Amy - *love* the name for the purple kit ... good selection, although I know the competition was tough. :-) The entire kit looks lovely! I *think* you've my email - I sent one recently re: using your Daffodil Kit in a LO [finally!]. And thanks for the warning about 4shared ... I'll check it out later today. :-) Have fun with MIL, the gads know I wouldn't with mine - LOL! :-) D

     

    Blogger Sledgin said ... (12:11 PM, April 21, 2007) : 

    THE PREVIEW OF THE TECHICOLOUR DREAM KIT LOOKS ACE!

    I'M SUPER IMPRESSED! THERE'S TONS OF STUFF! - GREAT JOB!

    HUGE HUGS - SELENA

     

    Blogger Story Tellers Are We said ... (7:16 AM, April 22, 2007) : 

    Amy I tried the daily scrap to purchase your set of 4 zippers but cannot find them at all. I then tried the link through your blog but it says 'product not found'. Can you help please.

     

    post a comment