• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, May 05, 2007

    Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

    I have no clue if this truly only in the US or what but it's Scrapbooking Day! It seems everyone is having a super-de-duper sale, give away crop, random drawing, contest or blog freebie. So I'm not listing all that I've found, I really don't have that kind of free time, just the ones that I think are totally neat-o! (On a side note I actually have no freebie since I gave away two over the past two days. However, they are still up for grabs if you didn't get them already)

    Amy's totally awesome tips for Saturday:
    Kris has a B-E-A-U-tiful mini kit called Carambola.
    Misty has a mini kit Beauty Within.
    Athena has a couple of QPs from her new kit Fenway. (Made by yours truly.)
    No-syl has a template up for grabs.
    Leah has 3 versions of her Preschool alpha up for grabs.
    Lindsay Jane has a pretty new mini kit Grungy Pastels.
    Scrapdragon has wonderful 3 QPs made from FernLili's kit Fresh.
    Christy has a lovely new template for you.
    Valinda and Momof2monkeys both have pretty floral polaroid frames up.
    Seebee's Freebies has the Dream Trip ribbon pack up.
    Nancy has a set of stick pins that are very elegant.
    Nana's Attic has some more parts to her Bloomers kit up.
    Please, today of all days, leave some love when you download.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone and I'll see you Monday!
    * Since I'm on their CTs I should mention that Jessica, Manu and Tania are all having sales today for NSD. Go check out their awesome deals!

    ** Found a new site for listing freebies, DigiScrapDepot. Shows previews of various Freebies around the web. There's no hotlinking but sends you to the designer's blogs. It's all organized by designer or theme. Puts my little list to shame.

    Comments on "Happy National Scrapbooking Day!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:12 PM, May 05, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for mentioning my stick pins in your post!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (2:25 PM, May 05, 2007) : 

    Thanks for all you do! I love the FENWAY QP; however, when I got to download it just sends me to the 4shared page to buy 4shared. I live in RED SOX country so this is an SOS for the link! Thanks and Happy NSD!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (2:33 PM, May 05, 2007) : 

    Me again:)
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.LOL I know you are busy.:)
    Thanks again for the freebie list and adding me to it.:)
    Hey..you made it easy for scrappers to get to my flower frame..linking to the comment section.:) You gonna start doing it that way now?LOL

    Have a great weekend..
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (2:39 PM, May 05, 2007) : 

    P.S. I forgot to thank you for the new site for freebies..DigiScrapDepot...Gonna go check it out.:)Thanks:)

     

    Blogger Kris said ... (5:06 PM, May 05, 2007) : 

    Thank you sooo much... you rawk girl!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 PM, May 05, 2007) : 

    Aww thanks so much for posting my freebies on your blog Amy!!! That makes my day! Happy NSD!

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (11:14 PM, May 05, 2007) : 

    So nice to visit you & view your freebie list. Have a lovely weekend. Leavin Some LUV!!XOXOXOXO

     

    Blogger Dude-man's Mommy said ... (11:49 PM, May 05, 2007) : 

    Hi Miss Amy -

    Thanks for mentioning my Preschool Alphas on your site. I'm a fan of Scrap-A-Lot and it was really cool to see my name today!

    Happy NSD!

    ~Leah

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:55 PM, May 06, 2007) : 

    Amy's list rocks! Thanks very much. :D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:58 PM, May 06, 2007) : 

    Amy, Nothing could put your list to shame because it's shared with love! : D Thank you for today's tutorial and for the freebie site tip.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 PM, May 07, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the freebie list and for the tutorial as well. I'm new to scrapbooking and very new to digital scrapbooking so every little bit helps!!!

     

    post a comment