• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, May 01, 2007

    New Challenges at Happy Scrapz!

    Morning everyone! Just wanted to let you know that the new challenges are up over at Happy Scrapz! New template and grab bag elements, a new font and surprise challenges for the month. Complete all 4 and get the super cool kit Sweet Friendship by Jessica and myself.
    Head on over to Happy Scrapz to check them out!

    Lats night when I gave Emma her bath she was busy showing me how ready she is for the pool to open. Trying out her backfloat, putting her face in and blowing bubbles and kicking. Yes, water went everywhere but my little fish is ready to get wet! I can't wait for the Y pool to open or the bubble to come down from over at the Rec pool. Summer here we come!

    Tuesday's Freebie List:
    Misty has a beaded Star tag up.
    Tracy has a new template and some cool road trip elements.
    Lawanna has her Timeless kit up for grabs. (Must go thru shop-leave some love on her blog.)
    Nana's Attic has added to her Bloomer kit.
    2Peas has their May kit, It's About Mom, for you.
    Eva has a Dreamy Joy add-on up for grabs.
    -Kissed Studios is celebrating Sonya's b-day with a template for you! (leave some b-day love)
    Julia has a pretty heart overlay, super neat.
    Doxie has some Love word art on her blog.
    Mrs. Miles has a Barometer from Judy's Blue kit up for grabs.
    Leslie has a beautiful Sunflower kit on her blog.
    Iara has a glittery purple alpha.
    Heather has a huge collection of star brads for you.
    Lindsay Jane has a new paper pack called Spot What up.
    KariQ. has a wonderful grungy swirl paper pack up for grabs.
    Krista has a lovely new kit Garden party on her blog.
    Bob has a bunch of new freebies including some cool flowers and a corner doodle.
    Janosch has parts 1-3 and a swirly border of her Pepermint Feeling kit up for grabs.
    Amanda has made some cool paint streaked papers, they remind me of fire.
    TracyB. has a new template. (I promise, just keep scrolling)
    SOTB has their template up for the challenge and it's a beaut!
    Denise has her Cotton Candy papers up for grabs and a CT call on her blog.
    Corina has asome Spunky-Funky Blooms for you.
    Shandy has a nice Double the Love frame for you.
    Don't forget to leave some love! :)

    Okay, I don't usually plug people's products on here but I think this product is so neat I have to share. It's a really cool set of templates and action that make curling a paper edge so easy! I don't have a LO to share yet but I have tried it out, NEAT-O!You can find it here.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!
    Oh, and my birthday is May 16th- to end the confusion for everyone.

    Comments on "New Challenges at Happy Scrapz!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:31 AM, May 01, 2007) : 

    thanks for the list girl

     

    Blogger Natalie Putnam said ... (9:59 AM, May 01, 2007) : 

    WOW, thanks for the info. You are awesome to do this.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:47 AM, May 01, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the freebie list! Oh and my daughter is doing the same thing in the bath-tub. Think they are ready for summer or what? LOL.

     

    Blogger Andrea said ... (11:44 AM, May 01, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the list! I don't know how you do it! You rock girl!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:52 AM, May 01, 2007) : 

    Dear Goodness Amers - you GOTTA get a pic of Emma getting 'pool ready'... great LO fodder! Have a Blessed Day, my friend! *hugs* Barb

     

    Blogger Petra said ... (2:01 PM, May 01, 2007) : 

    thanks for listing those freebies and that kit looks great!! Also lovinĀ“those curled edges..arenĀ“t they amazing!!

    Have a great day!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (4:41 PM, May 01, 2007) : 

    Hello, my english isn't so good, but... my drawing may be inter
    resting for some people !!!
    It's the first time I put a freebie in my blog...
    Can you put my adress blog in your list!!
    Thanks a lot!!!

     

    Blogger Muka said ... (9:27 PM, May 01, 2007) : 

    oh, my gosh... I was just working on a layout and thought how much it needed a paper curl, and then I popped on over here and saw this product!! thanks, amy, I am off to go get it now!

     

    Blogger Julia said ... (4:08 AM, May 02, 2007) : 

    I saw in my stats that you posted my freebie :):) Thank you Amy :)

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (3:42 PM, May 02, 2007) : 

    Thanks for your wonderfl list of available freebie downloads. Talk about coincidence, I just purchased the template from scrapgirl on the 30th behind their sale that was 30% off to do the page curl. Now, you have the action shown. Oh my, I will put it on my wish list. Thanks for the info. Amy, I also joined atomic cupcake because I wanted to get styles for my last yrs birthday gift of PS-CS2 which I will install when my computer is again returned from Sony. I couldn't find them even using search. Do anyone know how to get them. They said actions, styles, but I can't find them. So anyone can contact me if they know @ scbkim_at_gmail_dot_com. Thanks again.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (3:34 PM, May 03, 2007) : 

    Glad to hear Emma is ready for the pool...now we just have to wait for warmer weather....which is just around the corner! Your new kit for the challenges looks beautiful....I hope to be able to participate this month!!!!
    Great looking list, too....lots and lots of freebies out there! Thanks!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment