• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, May 02, 2007

    Troubles, tutorials and tips

    Let's see. I haven't scrapped a LO in forever but it seems I never have the time anymore.

    Um, I got an email about my high school reunion today from a friend. Everyone I know had been wondering when They'd get some info about it because this in one of the kind-of big ones. It seems that they started a myspace page and are only giving out information thru there. So if you aren't on myspace then you'd have no clue. Luckily one of my friends is and sent out an email about it and of course I forwarded it along. It's just weird and lazy of you ask me but I don't think many of my friends are going anyway. Oh well. It'd mean another 3000 mile airplane trip for me and I don't think we have the money for that.

    Now then, yesterday I put up the link to the cool page curling stuff. They actually have 3 different sets so you can get different curls.
    As always I love Atomic Cupcake for her actions. I've also been reintroduced to Al Ward's Action FX, cool site for actions, brushes and awesome tutorials. now those are all for PS. You can get some cool scripts, both free and pay, for PSP at Sheilsoft along with a great list of links. Or Pinoy7 for PSP tutorials. As always Scrap-book Bytes,I think has the best collection of tutorials for all the scrapping programs. (PS, PSP, DIP, PI) I hope this list is helpful to you all and if you have anymore you want to share please feel free to post it in my comments. Oh, and here's a good tutorial on how to make a curled ribbon in PS if anyone wants to learn.

    On to the freebies:
    Manu has a QP from her new kit Crazy Paisley.
    Michaele has a new template up for grabs.
    Mrs. Miles has some cool Odds and Ends from the Judy's Blue kit up.
    Saab has the 4th zipper template up on her blog.
    Traci has a May desktop calendar for you.
    Nana's Attic has more papers up for the Bloomers kit.
    Kerstin has 2 add-on freebies on her blog from her Wires & Pearls and Divine kits.
    Rachel has a new template up.
    Misty has a cute QP called My Little Man and a tutorial for using it in PSE. (words not on QP)
    If you scroll down a bit, Rina has a May 2008 calendar template for you.
    Don't forget to leave some love when you download.

    Now then I took a nap for part of the time with Emma so my list isn't as through as normal but you can find more awesome freebies over at the Ikea Goddess' blog. She does a lovely job of it, and has a great list of templates from both today and yesterday.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Troubles, tutorials and tips"

     

    Blogger Bob said ... (3:42 AM, May 03, 2007) : 

    Hope you both covered up with a blanket! Isn't it just the best to nap with the kids? I loved to do it when mine was little.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 AM, May 03, 2007) : 

    *psssst* I have a freebie kit in my blog! http://simplyme.blogg.se/digiscrap/

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (2:03 PM, May 03, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! Just stopping in to say hi...DH was in hospotal so I haven't been able to make the rounds in a while. Thanks for the tips on the actions!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (3:30 PM, May 03, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    Just checking in to see how things are going with you.You have become so involved in the digi world.Hope you don't go so far you can't find your way back.LOL
    Thank you for posting the freebie list.I finally got a couple of minutes to check them out.:)
    Have a fantastic rest of the day!!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (3:31 PM, May 03, 2007) : 

    Hey there Amy! I sure wish I could play with all those cool actions, but psp doesn't use them and that is all I have! Oh well, maybe someone will design a script for us psp users!!!! Know whatcha mean about no free time...it goes too quicky these days! Hope you are doing well and hope the shop is getting closer to opening for ya! Hugs and thanks for the mention...I'll have my new word art posted tomorrow if you would like it!
    Your scrapzone trooper bud!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger SarahB said ... (11:05 AM, May 17, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the link to my blog! Hope someone enjoys that tutorial!

     

    post a comment