• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, May 07, 2007

    Hello, it's Monday

    Hi there y'all! Hope everyone had a great weekend. We didn't do much except church and some shopping, but it was still fun. I bought a new toy, technically it's for Emma but it was really for me. I got the Crayola sidewalk paint. It's liquid chalk pretty much. Emma and I had fun painting the driveway. Oh and Emma pulled out the big guns by learning a new word... "Musketeers". I mean that's pretty big for my not quite 2 1/2 little girl. Especially since she said it very clearly. (We were watching the 3 Musketeers with Mickey, Donald and Goofy.) Okay, enough about me.

    I hope everyone enjoyed my mini tutorial. Thank you everyone who gave me feedback on it. I also hope everyone had a good NSD! There were so many goodies and so little time. Speaking of goodies let's see what freebies we can find today!

    Monday's Freebies:
    Sabine has a bright new kit, Flowers for my Mother.
    Tracy has a Funky Town add-on.
    Mrs. Miles has a cool paper pack called Heavy Metal.
    (Also scroll down for the last few items from the Judy's Blue kit if you missed them.)
    Saab has 3 shadow boxes up for grabs.
    Jessica has a freebie from her new kit A Mother's Love.
    Misty has a Funky Frame for you.
    Acorn Designs (TJ & Beth) has part one of their Morning Glory kit on their blog.
    Digiscrap.ch has a killer template.
    Kristy has a cute mini kit called Hibiscus High Homework.
    Anita (Nana's Attic) has the papers for her latest kit Hot Summer Days up. (Looks super cute!)
    Christy has a beautiful Mother's Day word art.
    Kara has a new kit, A Little Buggy.
    Have you been by Tracy's blog for her killer Candy Bit alphas?
    Jen has 2- 8.5x11 QPs from her Just the way you are kit.
    Lindsay Jane has a new mini kit up, Blue Candy.
    Tahera has a sampler of her new kit Rainy Season.
    Luiza has a Her Day freebie for you.
    Please remember to leave some love!

    Scraps For Charity have their new kits out to benefit the Humane Society. They are so cute and for a great cause, go take a look.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Hello, it's Monday"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 PM, May 08, 2007) : 

    Oh my goodness! I just saw your layout which included a viewfinder made by you - where can I get it? I love, love, love it!

     

    post a comment