• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, May 22, 2007

    Tuesday's are terriffic!

    I have no clue why that just sounded like a good title.
    So I finished my new collection of Jumpstarts and sent them off to the shop. Once they are there I'll share them with all of you. I must say I'm very happy with how they turned out, hopefully you will be too.
    Nothing really going on here. I'm re-reading the Harry Potter books getting ready for the new book and movie coming out soon! And hubby and I have been watching the first 2 seasons of House on DVD that he got me for my b-day. I'm excited about the pool opening up this weekend. I can't wait to get Emma back in the water and screaming at me!! It'll be fun this summer I think if I can get her to where I want her, or even just because we'll have lots of little friends to meet up and play with there.

    Here's today's list:
    Valinda has a boy QP from her Stitched Blocks collection.
    Michaele has a beautiful QP from her Creamsicle Mudslide kit.
    Julia has a cute vintage frame on her blog.
    Mrs. Miles has some cool shades for you. (Very Retro)
    Saab has a page curl template up for grabs.
    Kat has a DPS template on her blog. (That's a 2 pager.)
    Misty has a storyboard template for you.
    Badcandy has an alpha to match her new Bijou embellishment pack.
    Mary Anne has a 6x6 QP from her Painted Roses kit.
    Lindsay Jane has a pink mini paper pack up.
    Nana's Attic now has all of her SUnny Days kit up for you. The QPs are awesome!
    Leah has a painted paper pack of solids for you.
    Jaana has a new template up.
    Mary has a Cool Boys, Sweet Girls kit in her freebie gallery. (Other stuff in there too.)
    Laudi has a lovely mini kit called Love up for grabs.
    (Must go thru shop- can also find it here in this shop.)
    Tracy B. has a template for you.
    Bob has a cute set of Rose Ribbon borders up for grabs.
    (There's 2 sets, so scroll down for the 2nd one.)
    Kris was playing around and made a couple of elements for you.
    (Notepaper and ribbon thingy.)
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Tuesday's are terriffic!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:39 PM, May 22, 2007) : 

    Hi Amers - I was sorry to read that your allergies were acting up. Your Mom's were so bad last Friday that they would not give her her allergy shots. They changed one of her prescriptions then. She is just back from seeing her local MD. and has had another prescription change.

    Glad to hear the you and Emma are about to get back into the water again. Mom is about to head back to the pool for after school lessons at her pool.

    Lots of Love. Dadoo

     

    Blogger xashee's corner said ... (1:39 AM, May 23, 2007) : 

    thank you so much for all you do and hope you feel better soon from allergies!
    Have a WONDERFUL day!

     

    Blogger Julia said ... (5:33 AM, May 23, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy for your comment at my blog en posting my freebie here !:)

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:31 PM, May 24, 2007) : 

    My oldest daughter loves reading all the HP books...I think she has reread them like 4 times or more...she is anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new movie and book.....she wants to go to it for her bday in July!
    You lucky girl...first two seasons of house on DVD...wish I had those! Maybe for Christmas....can't wait to see the season finale next week-looks really good, but then they are all really good!
    Thanks so much for the mention....it is always nice to see that people come to my blog, like my goodies and even comment! Really makes my day!
    Sorry for the babbling!
    Take Care!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (8:31 PM, May 28, 2007) : 

    Thank you for your great blog and for sharing with us! Your goodies are awesome, and I appreciate your sharing them, too !

     

    post a comment