• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, May 23, 2007

    CT LOs, and my new Jumpstarts!

    Okay, I have lots to share with you today! First we'll start with some LOs because they're just so pretty! Here are some that my fabulous CT has made!

    Michaele made this pretty one!Credits:
    Jumpstarts Template Colletction #9-3 by Amy Watson
    Kit Used: Emma's Hat and Bread Ties Alpha by Amy Watson
    (available at DigiByDesign)
    Font Used: Weltron Urban and Sectionintersection



    Ria did this funky little number.
    Credits:
    Tangerine Tango by Amy Watson (DigiByDesign).
    Template by Lottchen.



    And then here's a beauty that Sabine made.
    Credits:
    By Amy W. Designs (at DigibyDesign): flower from Loves me, Loves me not - clipped flower clusters - Tag, filmstrip, staples and papers from her Birthday Bash
    Cardboards by Chris Turnbull
    Photocorner from Grunge city by KSharonk
    Fonts: Army condensed & Primer apples



    Here's Manu's latest kit and it's just so awesome!!!
    You can grab it at either DigiByDesign or at the DigiScrapShak.

    And here's the LO I made with it for the Talk and Swap crop at DBD, using Manu's totally awesome kit.
    Credits:
    kit- Business Days by Manu-Scraps (DigiByDesign and DigiScrapShak)
    template- Jumpstarts collection 9-1 (DigiByDesign)
    fonts- Designers, Hipster and Kingthings Pique'n'meex (freebie font)

    And last but never least are my newest set of Jumpstarts layered templates. This is collection No. 9. It's got all kinds of fun stuff inside including a viewfinder and some page curls and folds.
    You can find them here in my shop at DigiByDesign!

    Also in the next week I'll be hosting a chat for my Amazing Technicolor Dream collection. I made the freebies for it so long ago and I know you have been wondering when they'd pop up. I'll have the exact date and time in the next day or so.

    Wednesday's Freebie list:
    Rose Made designs has a Lilypond Little set 3 for you.
    Valinda has a cute See What I Can Do QP up.
    Tracy B. has a new template up.
    Mrs. Miles has an Old Green Boat mini kit on her blog.
    Angela has a Feeling Blue mini kit up for grabs.
    Lindsay Jane has some lovely wordart up.
    Janidee has some Beads and Buttonsfrom her Friendship Rose kit for you.
    (Actually very cool stuff- looks like it's sewn to the page. Scroll down for more of the kit.)
    Leah has a set of Confetti Doodles, it's her birthday gift to you. (Wish her a happy one.)
    Doris has a sampler of her new kit Sunlit Memories, very pretty.
    Kim B. Has a lovely mini kit called Old Envy.
    Pamela has some cool new templates up since our last visit.
    Remember to leave some love when you download.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "CT LOs, and my new Jumpstarts!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:54 PM, May 23, 2007) : 

    Wow Amers! All you Gals worked hard to make these terrific layouts... one day I'm just going to break down and scrap, scrap, scrap! And spend some time getting to know YOU better. I hope your having a blessed day!

    *hugs* Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 PM, May 23, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, the links to Digibydesign gallery don't work if you're not registered and logged...

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (4:41 PM, May 23, 2007) : 

    Tahnks a lot for your list... If you want I've got a little freebie for you on my blog!!!

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (6:15 PM, May 23, 2007) : 

    LOVE the LO's... got to do one myself again soon...LOL. Thanks for the mention Amy.. hope you have a great day.
    Hugs
    Kim

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (6:47 PM, May 23, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, very cool circle layout - love it.
    And I started working on another freebie, maybe I'll get it out this week. Thanks for the nudge ;-)

     

    Blogger Jannidee said ... (7:25 PM, May 23, 2007) : 

    Very cool LO's. The talent out there always amazes me! Great list and thanks so much for the mention and the sweet comment on my blog!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:52 PM, May 23, 2007) : 

    Love the new templates you have up. Thanks for the list.

     

    Blogger Scraps By Rachel Dobbs said ... (3:02 AM, May 24, 2007) : 

    Love all of this!! :)

    Enjoy these and feel free to list them if you want.

    http://jellybeanlane.blogspot.com/2007/05/freebie-new-lil-kiddos-patch-sampler-by.html

    Thanks for sharing so much.

    Love,
    rach

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (12:04 PM, May 24, 2007) : 

    5-24-07
    Well I just missed saying Good morning to you...has to be afternoon now.:)
    Just came by to see if you had a blog up today.:)
    Thank you for the freebie list from yesterday and adding me to it.:) I sure appreciate it.:)
    Catch you later:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger xashee's corner said ... (1:08 PM, May 24, 2007) : 

    thank you so much for allllll that you do! have a WONDERFUL day! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:52 PM, May 24, 2007) : 

    hi, i came from another site to check out your freebie envelope. i really like the grunge look. I havent quite got the hang of it myself yet.

    I love to make freebies, and i can't wait to see what you have that's new.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:27 PM, May 24, 2007) : 

    Hi again...thanks for sharing my layout I did the other day - so glad you liked it and it was fun to create! Hope I can work on another one of the jumpstart templates this weekend - just depends on if dh is home or not...lol! Will have to take a peek at some of the links....thanks for finding and posting them! Saves lots of time!
    Big hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment