• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, May 12, 2007

    NO NAP!!!

    So, Emma decided she didn't need a nap and now is so cranky. UGH. I didn't get a chance to look around for freebies but if you go to Ikea Goddess, her blog is full of goodies I didn't find. Both yesterday and today's lists are faboo! She's so awesome- oh and she's got reviews of the movies she saw this weekend too.

    Someone save me from the cranky 2 y/o!!!!

    -Since I skipped out today I may post tomorrow, but being Mommy Day I make no promises.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "NO NAP!!!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:25 PM, May 12, 2007) : 

    I think everyone will survive without ur list today but, thanks for trying..It's not easy to deal with a cranky 2 y/o ...Hope you have a wonderful mothers Day!!!!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:55 PM, May 13, 2007) : 

    awwww - can i babysit for ya??? I hope you get some time later, to hunt and d/l goodies... you deserve it, specially today my friend. Hope your day ends well... HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

    *hugs*

    Barb

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (2:13 PM, May 13, 2007) : 

    Thanks Sweetie. I hope Emma is feeling better today. Happy Mother's Day.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:14 PM, May 13, 2007) : 

    Happy Mother's Day Amers-

    We finally got off to a late dinner with the Grahams after you phoned last night. Your mother was proudly showing off her Mother's Day present from you - a copy of the scrapbook that you had just gotten from Shutterfly. I was surprised by how recent some of the pages were including the 'First Haircut' and Ice Cream on our front steps from your visit last month. Lynn and Ken both took a long time admiring the photos and enjoying the captions.

    Hope Miss Cranky finally got some sleep or at least her Mom did.

    Lots of Love from Mom and me to you, Will, & Emma. Dadoo

     

    Blogger Misty Cato said ... (4:17 PM, May 13, 2007) : 

    Happy Mother's day. Sorry about the cranky two year old. I can sympathize. I've come to the conclusion that toddlers seem to think they've outgrown naps long before they actually have. Hope you both get some good rest soon. Hugs and smiles!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:16 PM, May 15, 2007) : 

    I'll save you if you save me from my almost 4 year old and my dh! LOL! Mine is outgrowing her naps and I am lucky if I get 1 nap a week from her - cuts into my free scrap time! UGH!
    Smile!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment