• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, May 11, 2007

    For da Boyz!

    Happy Friday everyone! Okay, my hubby is off so I won't be on long.

    Here's your Friday freebie. I just made a little boyz kit for my friend and figured I'd share with all of you. I know these colors have seen a lot of action already this year but it's what she picked and I aim to please.Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Friday Freebies:
    Kris has a pretty mini kit called Butterfly Haven.
    Michaele has some Felt Flowers on her blog.
    Mrs. Miles has some Heavy Metal alphas up.
    Jessica is having a CT call and a sampler of new new kit Logan.
    Misty has a Beautiful You mini kit up for grabs.
    Traci Sims has a set of 4 doodles on her blog.
    Nana's Attic has added the doodles and frames for the Hot Summer Days kit.
    Eva has An Inspiring Woman add-on for you.
    Mellykat has some flower stickers up.
    Sylvia has a template for you.
    RetroDiva has a Bohemian Love Affair bonus pack up for grabs.
    Heather has 2 cool freebies on her blog, a pair of doodle wings and some mom word art.
    Shandy has a Fanciful add-on for you.
    Jessie has a template up.
    Laura P. has a mom's day overlay.
    Please remember to leave some love when you download.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    P.S. Thank you for all the comments on my book. I think it's great, even if I didn't fully read the directions on that cover- LOL! Oh, and thanks for going and wish Jessica a happy b-day.

    Comments on "For da Boyz!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 PM, May 11, 2007) : 

    Thank you for sharing this fantastic kit. I really like the texture on the green paper.

     

    Blogger Gail said ... (2:33 PM, May 11, 2007) : 

    Fabulous kit - thank you!

     

    Blogger Shandy said ... (4:53 PM, May 11, 2007) : 

    girlfriend!! I ADORE this!!! totallly right up my alley with my brood of boys!!!
    did I already mention that I LOVE it!!!!? LOL

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:33 PM, May 11, 2007) : 

    Cute kit - thank you!

     

    Blogger Demetria said ... (5:45 PM, May 11, 2007) : 

    thanks for the great kit!

     

    Blogger Carla said ... (11:22 PM, May 11, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for the freebies .
    I loved .

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 AM, May 12, 2007) : 

    I always like something for the boys!! Thanks for sharing this!!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:20 AM, May 12, 2007) : 

    AMY!!! I am so in love that book you got!!! You will have to hop on over and see my book too:) Yours and mine came in time for Mothers Day too. :) What a Great Present they are:)

    HUGS
    Leslie

    Ps. Thanks for the list today:) and the BOYS KIT:) YAY!!!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:59 PM, May 12, 2007) : 

    Neat boys kit....hope you had a lovely day with your dh being off! Yep, don't get much computer time here either when the hubby is home....lol!
    Thanks for the mention...don't think very many people liked it - oh well, such is life, huh! Thanks again for everything!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (4:34 PM, May 12, 2007) : 

    Cool Boyz kit, love the colors and the star buckle. Thanks for sharing.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 AM, May 13, 2007) : 

    Thanks

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (5:45 PM, May 13, 2007) : 

    Way to go with your boy kit. Love the happy colors & those cute ribbons. My grandson & great-grandson photos will benefit from your wonderful designs. Have a fabulous holiday. leavin a lil LUV!! Thanks for your list of freebies. XOXOXO

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (10:26 PM, May 13, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! ((hugs)))

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:30 AM, June 06, 2007) : 

    Such a lovely kit, and just what I was searching for :)

    Thank you for your generosity.

    Hugs,
    MomSoto

     

    post a comment