• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, May 08, 2007

    Just sharing the love!

    Hi there everyone. Sorry but no list today. I've been out running errands all day and now that Emma's napping I have housework to do along with getting dinner ready.

    BIG NEWS!!!
    I have some stuff up in the shop at DigiByDesign!!! We're spacing out uploading our kits and collections into the new shop so as not to overload our admin. So if there's something of mine you want but it's not up yet be patient, it will be soon. It's a lot to get so many designer's full catalogs worth of products in all at once. But I'm so excited to be in a shop once more!!!

    Oh, and I'm working on some viewfinder stuff for all of you who've been wanting it and I'll show it to you soon.

    Here's a LO I made from our vacation to California. It's Emma and Uncle Brent at the park. Credits:
    Athena's Fenway QP (Grab it here)
    font- Avant Garde

    Here's a little goodie I made a while ago for a color challenge over at Let's Scrap. I used it in my wedding LO but I figured someone else might have a use for it too. I'm just doing my part to share the love.

    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Have a lovely day and if you need some freebies stop by the Ikea Goddess!
    (It's Template Tuesday on her blog!)

    P.S. Let me know what you think of Athena's name for her blog.

    Comments on "Just sharing the love!"

     

    Blogger Muka said ... (5:26 PM, May 08, 2007) : 

    oh gosh... I checked out Athena's blog just cuz you made me curious and LOL!! now that's an original name :)

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (5:35 PM, May 08, 2007) : 

    TY so very much for the lovely WA!!!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (5:44 PM, May 08, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the WA - it is wonderful!

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (5:51 PM, May 08, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the wonderful word art. I will use it on my granddaughter's layout. She had a semi-elopement to Las Vegas wedding. The heart is so beautiful with the laced edging. The perfect holder for the bible verse. Leavin A Little LUV!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:30 PM, May 08, 2007) : 

    Love the word art! Thank you!

     

    Blogger Leslie said ... (9:59 PM, May 08, 2007) : 

    I love the heart. I'll be using it when I go back and digiscrap our wedding album.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 PM, May 08, 2007) : 

    Lovely. Thank you for sharing.

     

    Blogger Lynn said ... (10:52 PM, May 08, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the great word art element! With a little recoloring, it'll be perfect in my wedding album!! :)

     

    Blogger Julia said ... (5:46 AM, May 09, 2007) : 

    Wat a lovely freebie !!!TY

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:14 AM, May 09, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Thank you so much for this fantastic word art freebie..I LOVE it...it has everything I love..Scripture verse about LOVE and what better element to use than the heart and you already know I love stitches.LOL..Simply wonderful!!:)


    Have a fantastic day!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:54 AM, May 09, 2007) : 

    Hi Amers! Thanks for dropping by my blog and saying hello... I HAD to come by and give you a big HUG HUG HUG... I am running entirely late this morning but I wanted to be sure to say hello! I might even drop back again today - see how it goes. Love your layout and your word art is RIGHT ON! Fanks, my friend! Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:46 PM, May 09, 2007) : 

    Love the wordart! Thanks a bunch.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:53 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    This is just fannnnntastic and I am so glad that you shared it. I really appreciate your kindness and talents.

     

    post a comment