• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, July 12, 2007

    Almost Friday

    It's currently 15 minutes until Friday here. That means by the time I get done with this entry it will in fact be Friday. So I'll go ahead and give you all your Friday Freebie. It's nothing really special just a few elements I've been playing around with in my attempt to make a manly kit. It's not going well on the kit but the elements have turned out fairly well. Here's what I have for you 3 frames and one belt. Two frames are for your more manly men type LOs and the third as well as the belt/buckled-ribbon are more computer geek type goodies. I know the preview isn't the best, I hope you enjoy them!
    (Yes, these could be used for woman too but I made them with my hubby in mind so they are manly in my mind.)

    Here's a closer look since that preview isn't the greatest.
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Now here's the freebie list:
    Janidee has more of her Sweet Baby Boy kit up.
    Lindsay Jane has a pretty Soft Lilac mini kit on her blog.
    Pillowgirl has some striped cloth bows and ribbons for you.
    Maddy is hosting one of AL Ward's alphas you'll see floating around.
    Tracy has some sweet girly word art.
    Valinda has another beautiful QP up.
    Misty is hosting another 2 of Al's killer alphas.
    Heather has a cool Rusted Star that coordinates with her new Rusted Alpha for you.
    The ever talented Kim B. has some doodles and papers called Floraidoo up for grabs.
    Remember to share the love when you download your freebies!

    Cindy and I are working on our Race blog so hopefully we'll have it up and running for the race start on Monday! And hubby and I get to go see Harry Potter this weekend... by ourselves! I'm so excited!!!

    Happy Scrapping!
    ( See it's 12:22am now- Happy Friday!)

    Comments on "Almost Friday"

     

    Blogger Jon and Christine Knecht said ... (9:06 AM, July 13, 2007) : 

    Way Cool! I Love the detail on these...very manly indeed! Thanks for sharing.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 PM, July 13, 2007) : 

    cool manly frames, Amy..thanks for this cool freebie..and also, I don't say thanks often enough for searcing all the other goodeies out for us all...you're so kind. thank you.
    -sheryl

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:12 PM, July 13, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the list! I wanted to let you know that I have a Freebie QP on my blog! Come check it out!

     

    Blogger Lilaclady said ... (9:37 PM, July 13, 2007) : 

    thank you for the cool guy frames! have a great weekend!

     

    Blogger JulieO said ... (9:39 PM, July 13, 2007) : 

    Amy,
    I have not gotten a freebie in over a week I have been so busy. I really like these, you have great detail and they definitly are manly. I got the Butterfly Garden QPs in the gallery today, I m getting a lot of DLs on them so they seem to be a hit.
    Thanks,
    Julie

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:55 AM, July 26, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the goodies..and the list, even if I don't have time to check it out today! :s

     

    post a comment