• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, July 11, 2007

    Wanna Race?

    Hi there everyone. I decided to take yesterday off. No real reason other than my foot was killing me, it was so humid and hot I think you could have cut the air with a knife, and I was enjoying a trashy romance- just couldn't put it down.

    I want to thank those of you who said you'd join me in the ADSR but I went on the first come, first to be my partner basis and I'm proud to announce Cindy will be joining me as half of the Super Scraps Team! Here's the cool blinkie I made for us:
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    I'm looking forward to a killer race this go round! There's almost 200 teams so it should be interesting to see how many make it to the end. I've been contemplating a blog for our team but I don't know if I'd have the time to set it up and keep posting to it. We'll see, maybe Cindy will tackle that part.

    *I'll be back later to post freebies, I promise. The time will depend on if the little lady naps or not. Kristen and I are supposed to be taking Emma and Kullan to see Ratatouille this afternoon.

    Comments on "Wanna Race?"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:24 AM, July 11, 2007) : 

    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... kin i COME??? I am DYING to see that movie! I hope your foot gets better - you are wise to rest it... so can I have the day off too? Haha, noway for me, Miles has me checking his weblinks... a day or two we will be done and have a break/honeymoon haha.

    I hope you just RELISH, ENJOY, LAP UP today my friend.

    Hugs
    Barb

     

    Blogger redjudesigns said ... (2:08 PM, July 11, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy!

    Ratatouille, the movie seems so funny! I even made a freebie with this name because I like it!!

    Check it out!
    http://redjuscrap.blogspot.com/2007/07/freebie-kit-ratatouille.html

    And check out my blog in general. There are tons of freebies!!

    Have a nice day!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:52 PM, July 11, 2007) : 

    Hey Amers!!!!
    What a fab name for ADSR and love your blinkie, too! Can you believe how many teams there are...wow...that's a lot of players, huh?
    Just read one post down...ouch for your foot! Sorry you got a ouchy on your footsie! :)
    Did you go see Ratatouille with Emma and your friend? It looks really cute - will probably wait until it comes out on DVD....we haven't been to the movies too much! Miss going!
    Have a great night and be careful around Emma's toys!!!!!
    Big Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment