• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, July 11, 2007

    Movies, a rant and more!

    Before I get started let me show you Manu's latest beauty of a mini kit called Like an Eternity:You can grab it at DigiByDesign or DigiScrapShak.
    Hopefully I'll get to make a LO with this in the near future.

    Emma's refusing to sleep. She was okay at the movie for the first hour, then was all fussy so we left before it was over and she was asleep before we got home. Now she's a light sleeper so of course she woke up before I could get her to bed and now won't go to sleep! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 11pm her nap lasted a whopping 20-25 min go to sleep already!

    Okay let's go to those freebies:
    Candee has an odd little min kit called Gothic Sunny Days up.
    Acorn Designs has a QP up for grabs.
    Anita has moved onto fall already with her Autumn Harmony kit. (The puzzle borders are neat!)
    Janidee has started her new kit My Sweet Baby Boy, so cute!
    Glau has a sweet kit called Softness Colors on her blog. (Scroll to the bottom of the entry.)
    RetroDiva has a Summer Picnic mini kit, it's in three parts.
    Kristy has a cute overlay she named Marvel.
    Valinda has a lovely blue 2 photo QP up.
    Amelie has a cool kit called Boy or Girl? Grab part I, part II & part III
    Diana has a cool kit called Tangerine Truffles on her blog.
    Fryske has an adorable mini kit named Pure Sunshine!
    Graziela and Carola made an elegant add-on to their kit Classic
    Mrs. Miles has a cutie of a mini kit called Pink Poppies for you!
    Debi has most of the Life Journey kit up. (Scroll down to grab it!)
    I Made This Today has a neat-o set of doodles for you.
    Seebee's Freebies has a few notepapers up for grabs.
    Melanie has a killer mini kit called Daydreamer on her blog.
    Misty has a cute mini in blue on her blog.
    Lindsay Jane has some boy word art up. (And a template from yesterday.)
    Fantacy has a hilarious new set of Cover Ups.
    Julie O. opened her QP gallery today! So far she has 16 up for you to grab, with more on the way!
    (Seriously the bag one had me rolling, and the fingerprint is cute too!)
    Remember to share the love people!


    Did anyone go see the new HP movie today? I don't want details just a 1-5 star rating on how you liked it.

    *Update: She fell asleep finally. Went from constant motion to asleep in 5 seconds flat. Crazy girl.

    Happy scrapping y'all!
    (Did you see my cool blinkie?)

    Comments on "Movies, a rant and more!"

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (1:03 AM, July 12, 2007) : 

    Thanks much, again, Amy. Yes, the cover-ups are adorable. Know people who *saw* the movie today, but I didn't - so can't tell you a rating - - alas. And, yeah, kids - from Energizer Bunny to Asleep Bunny in no time at all ... they do that. :-)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:47 AM, July 12, 2007) : 

    5 stars for HP from me- this is a very good adaptation - they had to cut a lot because the book is so long, but IMHO they did a very good job! loved it and will see it again --- went with my 70 year old mom and she loved it too- she immediately borrowed the book from her grandson! JJ

     

    Blogger Stephanie said ... (2:45 AM, July 12, 2007) : 

    Saw HP last night (11:59 pm) --- if you haven't read the book 5 stars....if you have.....3

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:42 AM, July 12, 2007) : 

    Thank you for todays freebies!

     

    Blogger TotallyD said ... (9:58 AM, July 12, 2007) : 

    Saw this blog today, and add it to my Blog. Thnx for sharing todays freebies.

     

    Blogger leealice said ... (10:42 AM, July 12, 2007) : 

    Same for me luckiest Mom!I was kinda disapointed! Especialy how they didn't explain a lot of stuff for people who didn't read the book. My husband was asking me questions the entire movie! I even over heard people asking questions in other cars! Tehe, We have a Drive-In where I live!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (1:09 PM, July 12, 2007) : 

    I haven't seen HP yet but hope to when I'm on vacation next week. :) Thanks for the mention of my Daydreamer kit. Keep up the great work, Amy! Love these links!!!

    Melanie

     

    Blogger Jannidee said ... (3:06 PM, July 12, 2007) : 

    Heh, Amy! Just popping in to say hi and thanks for the great list!

     

    Blogger The Scrappy Times said ... (3:10 PM, July 12, 2007) : 

    Going to the movies with little ones is so much fun, isn't it? When we saw the third Star Wars, my dh said, "that was the best one ever!" To which I replied, "I wouldn't know since I spent the whole movie in the bathroom with one kid or another."

    I wanted to let you know I have a new blog and my own first template ever to offer. I'd appreciate it if you'd consider listing it when you have a chance. Thanks.

    Lori

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 PM, July 12, 2007) : 

    Thank you for another fabulous freebie list!

     

    Blogger Rona said ... (2:18 PM, July 13, 2007) : 

    Harry Potter!!! Definitely 5 stars! But if you've read the book, expect some missing scenes and some merging of some characters. But still, it is AWESOME!!!

     

    post a comment