• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, August 03, 2007

    Friday Freebie!

    Here's today's Friday freebie. Hubby is still messing around on here "fixing" the computer but I kicked him off to post this. I'll be back tomorrow because he'll be at work- LOL! Enjoy!
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Happy Scrapping y'all!

    Comments on "Friday Freebie!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 PM, August 03, 2007) : 

    wooow this is so cool thank you so much
    dodo

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:25 AM, August 04, 2007) : 

    Hi Amers - Did you see that Ikea Goddess has gone on vacation until the 12th and left a message that everyone should check your blog site for freebie lists?

    Bridge could have gone better, but I played fairly well.

    Give Emma lots of hugs for us. See you in a little over a week.

    Love. Dadoo

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 AM, August 04, 2007) : 

    I love all your freebies and lists.

    I also have a sketch challenge and a kit to win on my blog.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:43 PM, August 04, 2007) : 

    Awesome Template Amers! So sorry for your tech problems... don't ya just hate that? My sis arrives today, so its a clean/prep day. I hope yours is good too. The pics of Emma turned out amazing! Thanks for sharing. Catch you about!

    *hugs* Barb

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (4:13 PM, August 04, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    I Love your template and the Best friends word art.They are both wonderful! Thank you!

    Emma is adorable...and growing up sooo fast.How cute!:)Excellent pics.
    Hope you get the computer glitches worked out.I get frustrated when the puter doesn't work like it is suppose to.All that technology and it doesn't work..go figure.:)

    Dh is hungry..gotta go fix supper!:)
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Myxi said ... (1:39 AM, August 05, 2007) : 

    WOW, I almost missed this one. Your lil Emma is so cute. Her pictures turned out awesome. Thanks for the jumpstart template.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 PM, August 10, 2007) : 

    Thanks, Amy. My computer has been in the shop, so I'm glad this was still up. Cute template. I needed one with room for three little girls. Thanks

     

    post a comment