• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, August 02, 2007

    Experiencing technical difficulties

    I haven't been able to get online all day. It's a browser software problem and hubby has it fixed so I could pop on, but he wants to mess around and find out what happened and fix it and stuff. So there won't be a list today and we'll have to play tomorrow by ear because I have no clue how long the "fixing" will take. My email is fine so if you need me drop me a line.

    We took Emma to get her photo taken today and here a few of the good shots.
    I finished my 5th challenge for the ADSR and you can see/read it on the Super Scraps Team blog. It was a journaling challenge so a bit more to read than most of my LOs.

    Oh and my new challenges are up at Happy Scrapz and my Quote Challenge at DBD. Head on over to see what I've challenged you to do. Here's a look at the goodies you can grab now (template) or earn by completing the challenges:

    Template Challenge- HS

    Challenge incentive kit for all 4 challenges at HS
    Challenge incentive kit for completing quote challenge at DBD

    And the new mega kit at DBD is out, Going to the Chapel. It's huge!! Just a few shy of 100 papers and over 250 elements! (It's 26 zips!) It's gorgeous and great for any romantic layouts in addition to all the wedding stuff in the kit. Go grab while it's on sale for just $3.99!







    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Experiencing technical difficulties"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:46 PM, August 03, 2007) : 

    Oh, Emma is such a little beauty!

     

    post a comment