• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, August 01, 2007

    A little something fun!

    I made you a small word art to work on while I'm away today. I hope you enjoy it!

    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "A little something fun!"

     

    Blogger Shell said ... (7:50 AM, August 01, 2007) : 

    LMAO oh I love this wordart this describes my best friend & I to a tee. Thanks so much!

     

    Blogger PSharp said ... (8:31 AM, August 01, 2007) : 

    Great wordart! Thank you.

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (10:36 AM, August 01, 2007) : 

    TY so very much for the awesome WA!!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 AM, August 01, 2007) : 

    I laughed, I cried, I forwarded your blog page to a friend to check out - and she forwarded it to a few others. Great word art!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:29 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

    Very cute. Thanks.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

    Oh my gosh! That word has me rofl. And it's so true! I'm sending that to my BF today. I'm going to make a LO of the two of us with that on it. I needed that for ADSR2 Challenge #2. Thank you!

    Enjoy your fun day of shopping and beauty (after the icky old doctor's appointment).

    Oh, and instead of sending you a separate email, I have a barn template on my blog today. Thanks so much.

     

    Blogger Karla Kellum said ... (3:23 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

    I will have you know that you are tagged. This humorous wordart and not to mention your profile picture got you tagged and now you can get yourself the Rockin` Girl Blogger Badge check out how at www.lifesongmemories.com

     

    Blogger Jannidee said ... (4:40 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for that chuckle...well, it was more than a chuckle...a chortle maybe...no, more like a guffaw! Had me spitting my coffee onto my monitor!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

    That is awesome!! Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:48 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

    I also think that the joke behind the word art is FUNNY!! However...I have a sister who is retarded and work with all different disabilities so I just wish you had used a different word.

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (8:26 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

    @ anonymous-
    I knew this was coming but first of all it's a quote so it's not my wording. And secondly I too have had family member that's mentality disabled, I don't think it in any way is derogatory to the handicapped but more making fun of a goods friends. I'm sorry that you were offended but I can't please everyone all the time, nor will I try. I liked the quote and thought it was funny, so I used it that's all there was to it.
    -Amy W.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

    HAHAHA! ain't that the truth :)
    thanks Amy :)

     

    Blogger Renata Pamplona said ... (11:28 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

    I just loved this wordart.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ;)

     

    Blogger Sharon said ... (11:31 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

    This is just too cute...lol. Great job :) Yhank you very much for sharing it.

     

    Blogger cherylzyx said ... (11:53 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

    Bwahahahahaaa! I have one of those friends...lol. Thank you

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:59 AM, August 02, 2007) : 

    This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with me!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:51 AM, August 02, 2007) : 

    I'ts so funny! Thank you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:18 AM, August 02, 2007) : 

    Hi thank you so much love it hugs Lorri

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:11 PM, August 02, 2007) : 

    Too true and too funny! Thank you for sharing!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (2:44 PM, August 02, 2007) : 

    Oh My Amers! You would save my bee-bitten butt, i Bet! This is so funny and wonderful... thanks so much for sharing. We've still got our dd visiting, then our sisters coming for 4-5 days, then we go to the coast for a few... sigh, not getting anything accomplised kwim? grrr but :):):) thanks for your patience, my friend. Hope all is going well for you!

    Love,
    Barb

     

    Blogger Delete said ... (4:12 PM, August 02, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,

    I am participating in a Pay It Forward challenge. The first 3 people who comment on my Pay It Forward post will win a custom designed scrap kit. I thought I'd have a quick response but have only had 1 person commit to participating and paying it forward. I thought I'd mention it to you to see if you thought it should be announce on your freebie list.

    Blessings--

    Jenny
    lifeisnotacereal.blogspot.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:28 PM, August 02, 2007) : 

    I'm doing a (belated) graduation gift for my son's best friend about the friendship the two have shared all through school and Boy Scouts. This will be perfect! Thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM, August 04, 2007) : 

    how fun!!! thanks, Any.
    -sheryl

     

    Blogger Bear said ... (2:10 PM, August 05, 2007) : 

    Thanks much! Looks great!

     

    post a comment