• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, March 20, 2008

    Home at last!

    We're back! I'm so tired, I never sleep well when on the road. It takes me a few days to get used to a new bed and then it's time to leave again. I'll have more for you tomorrow and maybe a freebie but I make no promises. I do have fabulous photos to share.
    Hugs to all!

    Comments on "Home at last!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:51 PM, March 20, 2008) : 

    Hi Amers - Just wanted to leave you some love. If you have some fabulous photos to share, there must have been some fabulous times.

    Love, Daddo

     

    Blogger Robin said ... (7:23 AM, March 21, 2008) : 

    Hi, I have a new blog with free templates....come take a look....I would be honored to have you list me.....thanks, Robin
    sunflowerscraps.blogspot.com

     

    Blogger Just Me said ... (11:56 AM, March 21, 2008) : 

    wow...Amy glad to here your home ..can't wait to see the photos

     

    Blogger Carina said ... (1:33 PM, March 21, 2008) : 

    Hi Amy!
    Hope you had a nice vacation. Catch you soon on Hello - ok?
    Hugs from your ADSR partner!

     

    post a comment