• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, March 26, 2008

    Homework

    You all know classes started this week and well most of today's computer time was spent doing research for this week's assignments. Sad, I know. So I have no list for you and I'm still need to write them so the Friday Freebie is looking not so hot for the week either but we'll see.

    I'm glad everyone liked my little Risen kit for Easter. (See post below to grab the freebie.) I've only really gotten into church in the past year or so. We didn't go much when I was a kid, spent most Sunday's at the pool for swim meets. So if/when I went, I tagged along with a friend/neighbor. But I know that I believe in the Lord and want to pass that belief along with all his teachings to Emma. I've been working harder at it and I must say it's been wonderful, really filled a part of my life I hadn't realized was empty. When I walked into my current church for the first time I knew I was in the right place. It was like being welcomed home and surrounded by love. Truly awesome. I do find it funny that they now have me teaching the kids for Sunday School. Since upon occasion I run into lessons I don't ever remember reading myself, but it's a fun way to explore the bible and the kids have such unique insights into the word I'd never have seen without them. (Plus it let's me do bog kid crafts that Emma isn't ready for yet.)

    As to those who didn't realize I'm a Christian, do you look at my blog? Over in the right sidebar, for I don't know how long, I have the CWO (Christian Woman's Online) daily scripture snippets- your bible quote a day. Now that's enough out of me on that for today. (But seriously take a peek at my sidebars when you get a chance, good stuff!)

    I posted a really cool altered art LO (my first ever) for the ADSR challenge #9 over on the Glitter Goddesses blog. (Link in the left sidebar.)

    Happy Scrapping y'all!
    P.S. Kim B. has a template up but that's all I know. Oh and she sent me a LO I want to share but that'll have to wait for Friday I'm off to bed!

    Comments on "Homework"

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (2:35 AM, March 27, 2008) : 

    Girl- I LOVED Sunday school- LOL. I couldn't WAIT for Sunday mornings where other children ( my sister included) used to moan like hell-hahahaha. We also have sport here on a Sunday ( Nathan has golf comps that are always on Sundays) so it's difficult to get to church too- but that doesn't stop what we believe or how we try spread the word-
    Your LO for Challenge No7 was just the BOMB!!! I put it up on my blog as for the life of me I don't know HOW you made it looks soooo GOOD with all the stuffies you had to put in there- it's a BRILLIANT LO!
    Going to see the next one- LOL
    ((hugs)) and good luck with the studies!

     

    Blogger Shell said ... (6:13 AM, March 27, 2008) : 

    Ugh homework don't mention it lol. I have a paper due on Monday. I thought I got to skip English sheesh. At least this is basically stuff one of my instructors covered in another class I took a few yrs ago lol. So what class do they have you taking? Let me know if you need help.

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (5:27 PM, March 28, 2008) : 

    Sigh - the computer ate my post. Let's see if I can remember what I wrote. I enjoy the research part but the turning it into assignment, books etc is hard work.

    I loved the pics below. We didn't have Easter egg hunts when we were little. I think we missed out. :)

     

    post a comment