• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, March 30, 2008

    So sorry!

    I'm totally sorry for bailing/not even checking in with you all this weekend. I had almost no internet on Friday as they were upgrading the fiber optics in our neighborhood and so no service for most the day as they ripped out the old lines and put in new ones. (I'll be getting a newer/faster modem here soon too!) Then I was double checking my assignments for class this week when I realized I read the question wrong for my paper and had to redo the darn thing. So I'm stressed out, running on low sleep and sick of the computer. I'm working on a freebie for you but I don't think it'll be ready until mid week, maybe tomorrow but I'm not sure. Hope you all had vastly better weekends than I did.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "So sorry!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:02 PM, March 30, 2008) : 

    I'm glad you realized that you had the wrong question b-e-f-o-r-e you turned in your paper! Have a nice day!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:18 PM, March 30, 2008) : 

    Hi Amers - I was surprised that I hadn't seen you on line the last few days. Sorry about the misread question. Hope the new modem helps when you get it.

    Give the family a big hug from us.

    Lots of Love. Daddo

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:26 PM, March 30, 2008) : 

    HUG HUG AND MORE HUGS. Sure wish I lived close enough to spell you off w/ Emma etc, my friend. Thinking of you and praying for the Lord to give you the strength to get thru it all.

     

    Blogger Erika said ... (12:43 AM, March 31, 2008) : 

    Amy, be gentle with yourself and be thankful you realised about the question before hand. Take some time away from the computer and chill and make sure you are looking after yourself. School should not wear you down.

    Best wishes,

    Erika

     

    Blogger Erika said ... (12:43 AM, March 31, 2008) : 

    Amy, be gentle with yourself and be thankful you realised about the question before hand. Take some time away from the computer and chill and make sure you are looking after yourself. School should not wear you down.

    Best wishes,

    Erika

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:40 PM, March 31, 2008) : 

    Family, school, scrapbooking world. If the first two are going great then we will still be checking in to see if you have had time to say a quick Hello. Don't get yourself crazy. Have a super duper fabulous week!

     

    Anonymous Blog said ... (4:14 AM, January 28, 2024) : 

    First time reading this thanks for sharing

     

    post a comment